Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pure evil.
And coming from a girl who grew up on a Hellmouth, that really means something.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pure evil.
lol, cruel, but I still cracked up thinking how many people felt their stomach dropping.Just kidding! Wanted to get some blood flowing lol
Just a thought, but someone posted on here saying the committee was meeting today so maybe the decisions will be out later than they normally are. I hope the MS1 who posted saying they would be out today is right!So nobody has heard anything? Maybe we will have to wait until Monday.
I'd rather fight Adam, Spike, and evil Angel all at once than deal with false claims of decisions being released hahaAnd coming from a girl who grew up on a Hellmouth, that really means something.
by in do you mean the acceptanceS?I called and it didn't sound like they were going to be in today. 🙁
I called and it didn't sound like they were going to be in today. 🙁
I just asked for decisions in general. I didn't give my name so it's not like they'd be dodging me, hopefully. It's equally possible that she just wasn't allowed to say that they're going to be in today. If you think about it, if she had said yes, she knows that I would probably press her for me then everyone else on SDN would after I posted about it lol. So I guess we're back to not knowing anything.... Sorryby in do you mean the acceptanceS?
No, stop. Don't make me check emails then too.Just sayin....I got my interview invite on a Saturday so who's to say decisions won't come out tomorrow?
*noseAnyone feel like calling and asking again? Nose goes ...
man they need to just tell us today or monday. are thy trying to torture us on purpose?And the anxiety continues ...
Merp I just realized it's already 1:30 EST.My friend who's an ms1 at duke told me just now that admissions is still finalizing the decisions so none have been released yet. they're hoping to put them out this afternoon but most likely decisions won't be out till Monday.
Do you think you could get him/her to keep us updated?My friend who's an ms1 at duke told me just now that admissions is still finalizing the decisions so none have been released yet. they're hoping to put them out this afternoon but most likely decisions won't be out till Monday.
Good news before the weekend starts - half full, I like it!!Darnit I just want some good news before this weekend starts and a Duke-centric bracket this year. Give me that RW!
I second that motion.Do you think you could get him/her to keep us updated?
Here ye here ye, the SDN proceedings will now commenceI second that motion.
I figure after this string of WL and one rejection, I've gotta be due for at least one piece of good news. Maybe?Good news before the weekend starts - half full, I like it!!
Haha you bet - law of averages! I am praying it works out for me too...I figure after this string of WL and one rejection, I've gotta be due for at least one piece of good news. Maybe?
I hope you make it too, even if you are a bloody Barca fan.Haha you bet - law of averages! I am praying it works out for me too...
Oh boy....Just called! She seemed hopeful about a weekend release. I guess we'll all be anxious this whole weekend anyway.
Hey at least they aren't 18 games below .500 😀😀😀I hope you make it too, even if you are a bloody Barca fan.
Just called! She seemed hopeful about a weekend release. I guess we'll all be anxious this whole weekend anyway.
🙁Hey at least they aren't 18 games below .500 😀😀😀
Weekend release? Don't they know that this could be one of the most important emails of my life?! Today! Today!
Quick update:
Y'all *might* have to wait until Monday. The adcom is still deliberating over a couple applications!
From the info they gave me, this will be an incredibly competitive class! The numbers point to ~25% acceptance rate post-interview.
Good luck everyone! We're aiming for a class of 115 people!
How many applicants were interviewed?Quick update:
Y'all *might* have to wait until Monday. The adcom is still deliberating over a couple applications!
From the info they gave me, this will be an incredibly competitive class! The numbers point to ~25% acceptance rate post-interview.
Good luck everyone! We're aiming for a class of 115 people!
How many applicants were interviewed?
Oh man, maybe I'd rather not hear then...Quick update:
Y'all *might* have to wait until Monday. The adcom is still deliberating over a couple applications!
From the info they gave me, this will be an incredibly competitive class! The numbers point to ~25% acceptance rate post-interview.
Good luck everyone! We're aiming for a class of 115 people!
During my interview, we were told that they were going to interview around 550 people. But I guess they increased that number.Oh man, maybe I'd rather not hear then...
Seconded, I thought I heard they were decreasing the number of interviews as well but I guess not. Here's hoping we we all hear good news this weekend because clearly we need it before we all go crazy 😛During my interview, we were told that they were going to interview around 550 people. But I guess they increased that number.
Hahaha, you and I are fighting for the last spot on the waitlist!Sorry guys, I think they're probably just arguing over my application: reject or bottom of the waitlist?
6100 apps
3200 secondaries
700 interviews
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.