Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good question! I wonder the same thing myself. I've heard that they look at date of secondary submission first then stats. I don't know if anyone's entirely sure though. You know how these things go; it's not always an exact science. I always try to remember that there are human beings on the other side of the applicant portal, and if something stands out to a reviewer, you may get an interview sooner than someone else who submitted before you with higher stats. I imagine looking at a large sorted spreadsheet. I probably wouldn't simply go row-by-row making decisions right off the bat; I might scan many rows at a time and then come back and go through them again. But I really don't know how it's done for certain. Anyone else have any insight?In what order does duke review apps? Date, stats, other.