You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Tufts University Application Thread
Started by JJMrK
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Now I am back to verified.
Same. Disaster averted.Now I am back to verified.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine still says ready.
Yeah what does "ready" mean anyway? I've been looking at "your application is ready!" since July >(Mine still says ready.
Duplicate post sorry
I think ready just = complete.Yeah what does "ready" mean anyway? I've been looking at "your application is ready!" since July >(
should update/interest letter be sent via their application portal or email?
Since they have an option on the portal I would do it that way
should update/interest letter be sent via their application portal or email?
Since they have an option on the portal I would do it that way
They have an option in their portal. User Options -> Upload Documents.
How did people go about sending thank-you notes to their interviewers at Tufts?
any recent IIs?
I interviewed Oct. 8th and got the call on Nov. 1st.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no 🙁 secondary submitted 9-16Any IIs recently?
Anyone get accepted off the deferred list? They gave us the idea that you could get in at any point in time so I'm just curious lol
Nope. Complete last week of August.Any IIs recently?
I'm trying to figure out roughly when they are scheduling interviews, does anyone have an interview scheduled as late as February? Or could anyone with a recent invite share when they were scheduled? Seems pretty quiet but thought I'd throw it out there anyways
Though I interviewed back in October, I can still access the dates... Open dates: 1 in Dec, 1 in Jan, 5 in Feb. So I'd say most people getting IIs around this time are scheduling for a Feb dateI'm trying to figure out roughly when they are scheduling interviews, does anyone have an interview scheduled as late as February? Or could anyone with a recent invite share when they were scheduled? Seems pretty quiet but thought I'd throw it out there anyways
Same here. Crickets all over.Nope. Complete last week of August.
Same here. Crickets all over.
Samesies. I'm lucky to have another acceptance and rightfully am in no place to complain, but I REALLY like Tufts. I'm told they pretty much go Top-to-bottom with stats in terms of making II's.
Same here. Crickets all over.
+3...got a complete email on September 1st...
+3...got a complete email on September 1st...
+4....Been complete since 8/13....
Did you actually get a "complete" e-mail? I've only had the "secondary application invitation" (8/23) and "secondary application submitted" (8/23). I was never missing any parts or waiting on anything.+3...got a complete email on September 1st...
I didn't get an email, I've just been going off of the status page. It's been silence for me since 9-20ishDid you actually get a "complete" e-mail? I've only had the "secondary application invitation" (8/23) and "secondary application submitted" (8/23). I was never missing any parts or waiting on anything.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you actually get a "complete" e-mail? I've only had the "secondary application invitation" (8/23) and "secondary application submitted" (8/23). I was never missing any parts or waiting on anything.
No, sorry, I guess I didn't. I got an email when my secondary was received and, for me, that was the last piece for Tufts based on the status page.
Okay, thanks to both of you! I'm just glad to hear my application hasn't been lost since August...No, sorry, I guess I didn't. I got an email when my secondary was received and, for me, that was the last piece for Tufts based on the status page.
My secondary was received early August and still no word. I've been in limbo at a lot of schools :/
same..im still limbo at 30!My secondary was received early August and still no word. I've been in limbo at a lot of schools :/
Congrats!! I also interviewed on 11/14, still patiently waiting....Just got the call from Dr. Neumeyer...Accepted! Interviewed 11/14. Good luck to everyone else!
Accepted this morning! Interviewed on 10/31
Congrats! Was this a status change or a call or letter?Accepted this morning! Interviewed on 10/31
Congrats! Was this a status change or a call or letter?
Dr. Neumeyer called me. I still don't see a status change online.
Sounds like it from what I've seen/heard so far.
Accepted! Interviewed 11/7.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in applying to the Maine track this upcoming June--Maine resident, older applicant. It seems like one has to move around quite a bit in the Maine track--2 years in Boston, 1 year in rural Maine, then at a variety of sites in Maine for the 4th year. Is there anyone in the Maine Track who can comment on whether it is possible to balance raising a family and completing the Maine track? I'm a bit worried about my husband being able to find a job in multiple locations between Boston and Maine in the 4 yrs. of med. school and then residency. Do students have to live in Boston for the first two years or has anyone been able to swing living in southern Maine and commuting? Do you know anyone who has kids and is going through the program? Does the student seem miserable or adjusted? Is Tufts (esp. the Maine Track) family-friendly? Love the Maine Track program as it is on paper; wondering if it is manageable for someone with a family. Thanks in advance for anyone who can provide insight on the topic.
Same here...probably not good news right? 🙁Haven't heard anything yet. Interviewed on 11/14..
Did anyone who was deferred last year get accepted?
Same here...probably not good news right? 🙁
No clue.. Based on last years thread it seems like calls will also be made at the beginning of next week. I hope that is the case haha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K