You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Boston University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone interview with Theresa Davies and get a call or email from her yet???
Nope
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone hear from Dr. Schwartz?
This is both exciting and terrifying.
Dr. Who!?
Dr. DePetrillo??
I just got super excited to get a missed call from a random 617 number, but when I called back it turned out to be a Russian woman who dialed the wrong number. I went from ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ to (╯︵╰,) in less than 3 seconds.
I just got super excited to get a missed call from a random 617 number, but when I called back it turned out to be a Russian woman who dialed the wrong number. I went from ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ to (╯︵╰,) in less than 3 seconds.
How random! and what a let down. Hang in there !!!
Did anyone interview with Theresa Davies and get a call or email from her yet???
Nothing for me yet. Fingers crossed!
Does anyone know how long the acceptance calls lasted? A few days or not? Would we expect there to be more tomorrow, or even monday?
Does anyone know how long the acceptance calls lasted? A few days or not? Would we expect there to be more tomorrow, or even monday?
Based on last year's thread, it looks like the calls lasted a couple days, but some people found out via email. I guess most of us won't hear anything until tomorrow! 🙁
Based on last year's thread, it looks like the calls lasted a couple days, but some people who were accepted were not given a phone call. Some of them found out via email. I guess most of us won't hear anything until tomorrow! 🙁
Okay cool! That's... Sort of a relief? Bahaha. Oh the waiting game never ends does it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, In case anyone is curious this was a list compiled in the '13-'14 thread of interviewers that definitely made the acceptance phone calls (EDIT-not all of them made phone calls, but these guys reached out to the applicants before the portal was updated):
Dr. Witzburg
Dr. Offner
Dr. Berman
Dr. DiPetrillo
Dr. Howard
Dr. Davies
Dr. Levy
Dr. Baladay
Dr. Schwartz
Dr. Offner
Dr. Berman
Dr. DiPetrillo
Dr. Howard
Dr. Davies
Dr. Levy
Dr. Baladay
Dr. Schwartz
Last edited:
Did anyone interview with Theresa Davies and get a call or email from her yet???
Nope
Nothing for me yet. Fingers crossed!
I haven't either. Looks like she just sent an email to someone on last years thread.
FWIW, In case anyone is curious this was a list compiled in the '13-'14 thread of interviewers that definitely made the acceptance phone calls:
Dr. Witzburg
Dr. Offner
Dr. Berman
Dr. DiPetrillo
Dr. Howard
Dr. Davies
Dr. Levy
Dr. Baladay
Dr. Schwartz
No evidence on last year's thread of Dr Davies making calls. She sent emails however.
Just got the acceptance phone call! I was shaking out of excitement the whole time I was on the phone.
Who am I kidding, I'm still shaking now.
Who am I kidding, I'm still shaking now.
That's awesome!! Congratulations!Just got the acceptance phone call! I was shaking out of excitement the whole time I was on the phone.
Who am I kidding, I'm still shaking now.
Who was your interviewer if you don't mind me asking? Feel free to PMJust got the acceptance phone call! I was shaking out of excitement the whole time I was on the phone.
Who am I kidding, I'm still shaking now.
I am also a Dr. Davies interviewee, hoping for a positive email tomorrow!
Who was your interviewer if you don't mind me asking? Feel free to PM
I interviewed with Dr. Berenbaum.
Dr. Stone? PM me if you've heard.
Same here, earlier today. Complete late July.II just now!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woke up to a missed call, with "unknown" listed as the callers location. All my other acceptance phone calls had the same "unknown" thing. Googled the area code and it was from a place no where near Boston 🙁 today needs to go by faster!
View attachment 188354
View attachment 188354
Accepted just now! So pumped and grateful! (Btw, no change on portal, but my interviewer said there would be a letter in the mail next week)
Congratulations! Was this via email or a phone call?Accepted just now! So pumped and grateful!
Received a phone call from that precious 617 area code!Congratulations! Was this via email or a phone call?
Received a phone call from that precious 617 area code!
congrats!!!! who was your interviewer?
Thanks! I interviewed with Dr. Levycongrats!!!! who was your interviewer?
Just got an email from Dr. Davies --- ACCEPTED! WOOHOO!
Has anyone heard from Dr. Offner?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word from Dr. DiPetrillio?
Anyone heard from Dr. Mian?
Hi all!
Sincere congrats to those who have been accepted, what a great accomplishment!
Anyone heard from Dr. Kaufman yet?
Sincere congrats to those who have been accepted, what a great accomplishment!
Anyone heard from Dr. Kaufman yet?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K