You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Rush Medical College Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is anyone else having trouble logging into the RU connected portal? I made my username and password but it says I don't have access.
Yep! I had the same issue. I called the Rush IT help desk, and the friendly guy who answered helped me reset the password and get it to work.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why wouldn't it? It's a private, not public institution so they don't have to fulfill any IS quotasDoes anyone know why Rush has such a high OOS class population? Something like 60%.
I'm a 3rd year internal medicine resident, leaving for a cardiology fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin. I live in a great loft in the West Loop (933 West Van Buren Street), and my landlord is looking for a tenant for June 1, 2015 start date. $1750/month, includes indoor heated parking, water, and cable. The building has a 24 hr doorman, elevator, gym, business center, and common rooftop with 4 grills and city views. The unit itself has a gas fireplace, balcony, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and in-unit washer/dryer.
If you are interested, please email me: [email protected]. I do have pictures. First one to complete the background and credit check with my landlord will get the place.
If you are interested, please email me: [email protected]. I do have pictures. First one to complete the background and credit check with my landlord will get the place.
Anybody on the wait list attending the Second look day?
I'll be there for the day.
Anybody on the wait list attending the Second look day?
Checking out the wind and hail advisories. Woot.
Last edited:
Anyone got the fin-aid package?
Just withdrew. Good luck to all of you!
How do you withdraw?
How do you withdraw?
You can just send a short, courteous email to the admissions team explaining that you would like to withdraw your seat.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get accepted off the waitlist today?
Got The Call from Jill yesterday! Seriously still in shock. OOS, WLed in December, attended Second Look.
On the waitlist, desperately hoping I'll get off. Its only been a week so hopefully luck will be ok my side 🙂 I sent more updates and another intent letter so fingers crossed!!
On the waitlist, desperately hoping I'll get off. Its only been a week so hopefully luck will be ok my side 🙂 I sent more updates and another intent letter so fingers crossed!!
Did you not receive an email from Jill saying that the class is fairly determined now and waitlist movement will be minimum?
Congrats to everyone attending RMC this fall and good luck to those on the waitlist, don't give up! I'll be attending RMC next fall and am looking for places to live in the West Loop area. Please shoot me an e-mail if you're interested and we can talk more about it.
My e-mail is: [email protected]
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Congrats to everyone attending RMC this fall and good luck to those on the waitlist, don't give up! I'll be attending RMC next fall and am looking for places to live in the West Loop area. Please shoot me an e-mail if you're interested and we can talk more about it.
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Did you just recently get off the waitlist?
Nope, was accepted this past winter.Did you just recently get off the waitlist?
Since sdn has been so helpful throughout this entire application process, I just wanted to share that I got off the waitlist on Friday! 🙂 Totally stoked. I interviewed on 11/19 and got waitlisted on 12/5. I sent an update letter/letter of interest and two letters of intent, with the most recent one sent on Monday. Good luck to everyone!!
Withdrew the other day, hope one of you guys snags that spot!
Quick question for all M2/3/4's. I just got off the waitlist for Rush and received my financial aid package. How similar is financial aid for the M2/3/4 years compared to M1? I got 14k in grants/scholarships and want to make sure I would get something similar in future years.
For reference, I was fully committed to the University of Wisconsin. 47k in loans for Wisconsin vs 55.5k for Rush. Not the biggest difference, so my decision is a very hard one.
For reference, I was fully committed to the University of Wisconsin. 47k in loans for Wisconsin vs 55.5k for Rush. Not the biggest difference, so my decision is a very hard one.
Still not added to the class FB, so I'll ask here:
Does anyone know of someone looking for a roommate? Shoot me a PM. Thanks!
Does anyone know of someone looking for a roommate? Shoot me a PM. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K