Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should still send in your application as soon as possible (this helps demonstrate a sincere interest), but I think you'll be OK regarding the delay with the MCAT score. It's true that you won't be complete until October, but there are still a lot of interviews offered from that point onward. I don't know if admissions committees do this, but I would imagine if you had a stellar application they might set it aside and wait for the MCAT score, all the while intending to invite you for an interview if it's acceptable. But, even if they won't touch it until you have that score, you'd still have time.Hey everyone, if I take the Sept 12th MCAT and get my scores in October, and it ends up being lets say a 32 or something, would it be too late for me to have a chance at UCF? Assuming I get my primary app in this month and am just waiting on my MCAT. My GPA and EC's are good.