2015-2016 Meharry Medical College Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone! I don't know if I'm posting in the right place. But, is there a post bacc program at Meharry that grants an acceptance to the med school if you successfully completed the program? I heard of there being one but I can't find any information about it on their website or if it still exists. Thanks for the help!
 
I am a hispanic applying from Florida, with a GPA of 3.93 and an MCAT of 503. I TA for anatomy and physiology, have multiple awards and attended many conferences by doing analytical biochemistry research (1200 hours) and have shadowed some doctors (150hours). Do you guys think I have a chance?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone! I don't know if I'm posting in the right place. But, is there a post bacc program at Meharry that grants an acceptance to the med school if you successfully completed the program? I heard of there being one but I can't find any information about it on their website or if it still exists. Thanks for the help!
Meharry has the Master of Health Sciences program (MHS) but you probably won't find much info since the application is by invite only once you have been sent a preliminary rejection. And Meharry states that completing this program does not guarantee 100% that you will be accepted into the incoming medical school class.