2015-2016 Meharry Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Everyone! I don't know if I'm posting in the right place. But, is there a post bacc program at Meharry that grants an acceptance to the med school if you successfully completed the program? I heard of there being one but I can't find any information about it on their website or if it still exists. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a hispanic applying from Florida, with a GPA of 3.93 and an MCAT of 503. I TA for anatomy and physiology, have multiple awards and attended many conferences by doing analytical biochemistry research (1200 hours) and have shadowed some doctors (150hours). Do you guys think I have a chance?

How long did it take to get an II after your app was completed?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone! I don't know if I'm posting in the right place. But, is there a post bacc program at Meharry that grants an acceptance to the med school if you successfully completed the program? I heard of there being one but I can't find any information about it on their website or if it still exists. Thanks for the help!
Meharry has the Master of Health Sciences program (MHS) but you probably won't find much info since the application is by invite only once you have been sent a preliminary rejection. And Meharry states that completing this program does not guarantee 100% that you will be accepted into the incoming medical school class.

Does Meharry School of medicine accept updates? If so how to I send them ?

I got the email as well. I was complete in July, does this mean they just started reviewing our applications?
If you do not mind me asking, did you ever receive a II after receiving that email that your app was under review?