-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Oakland University (Beaumont) Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How much dedicated time do OUWB students get to study for STEP 1?
Did you get an answer to your question? Do you know if there is any wait list movement? I am extremely nervous and waiting for an acceptance call.So, assuming there are 100 people on the first tier wait list, how many of those are you guys thinking will be offered admission/go somewhere else? This is all very stressful. Praying for a call.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not exactly... No clue about the wait list movement. It's hard to know for sure! D: I'm in the same boat. Good luck to you.Did you get an answer to your question? Do you know if there is any wait list movement? I am extremely nervous and waiting for an acceptance call.
There's definitely waitlist movement. You can check @ouwbadmissions on Twitter to see when they're making calls.
Thanks for the info. I did check and it saysThere's definitely waitlist movement. You can check @ouwbadmissions on Twitter to see when they're making calls.
Does this mean they made calls only on the 2nd so far?
I believe they made calls the day after too.Thanks for the info. I did check and it says
View attachment 203308
Does this mean they made calls only on the 2nd so far?
Do you know that for a fact based on posts on this thread? Also do you know how many spots they are going to fill from tier 1?I believe they made calls the day after too.
No, I received a call on May 2nd and my friend's friend received hers the following day, if I'm not mistaken. I do not know the answer to your second question! Maybe give them a tweet or a call.Do you know that for a fact based on posts on this thread? Also do you know how many spots they are going to fill from tier 1?
No, I received a call on May 2nd and my friend's friend received hers the following day, if I'm not mistaken. I do not know the answer to your second question! Maybe give them a tweet or a call.
Thanks a lot! That helps.No, I received a call on May 2nd and my friend's friend received hers the following day, if I'm not mistaken. I do not know the answer to your second question! Maybe give them a tweet or a call.
Pretty impossible to predict how many theyll fill from tier 1. Depends on who withdraws now if they get another offer off of other wailists. For your sanity, don't fret about the wait or what they're doing behind the scenes as it won't change anything. If ouwb is where you wanna go, try making it known to the adcom and wait until you hear back. I hope it works out for you.Do you know that for a fact based on posts on this thread? Also do you know how many spots they are going to fill from tier 1?
Thank you for your kind words. Will try.Pretty impossible to predict how many theyll fill from tier 1. Depends on who withdraws now if they get another offer off of other wailists. For your sanity, don't fret about the wait or what they're doing behind the scenes as it won't change anything. If ouwb is where you wanna go, try making it known to the adcom and wait until you hear back. I hope it works out for you.
1 weekTo those who have received acceptances from the wait list, how much time are you given to accept?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok Thanks!1 week
Congratulations guys on your acceptances! I'm looking for a roommate this coming fall, contact me if you're interested!
I would try your class Facebook group as well! Last year we made a big Google spreadsheet where people could put in their living preferences, budget, cleanliness, study habits, hobbies, contact info, etc. and then you could use that to find and contact potential roommates with similar interests. If nobody has made something like that yet, I'd highly recommend it.
Congratulations guys on your acceptances! I'm looking for a roommate this coming fall, contact me if you're interested!
We have something like this in the Facebook group 🙂 check it out!
Congratulations!!!Accepted off 1st tier wait list!!! Dreams do come true. Extremely excited and happy and waiting for the fall.
Did anyone ever get a call from the Dean to submit a secondary and to ask if you had any questions about the university?
I was pretty surprised when I got one.
I was pretty surprised when I got one.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K