2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They rank students into quartiles (but you don't know exactly where you stand relative to other students within that specific quartile).
Do you eventually find out, or no?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 2/3 and got my first acceptance from here today! I didn’t receive a call but got an email around 12:20 PM.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Interviewed 2/3 first tier WL.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how likely it is to get an A from being ranked as a tier 2 WL?

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A earlier today! Super excited! Interviewed 3/3

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we know what percent get off the 1st tier waitlist?
From my interview day notes: the vast majority of Tier 1 get offers, a small number of Tier 2 get offers, and historically, no one has ever been offered a spot from Tier 3 waitlist position. Everyone in Tier 1 will get an offer before anyone in Tier 2 will get an offer.

1st tier waitlist as well. Ahh i'm crossing my fingers and my toes. Idk what my odds are to get off the waitlist, but gosh I really hope I do.

Flying in for second look now!

Does anyone have the list of recommended apartments please?

Does anyone have the list of recommended apartments please?
Housing Survey 2023.jpg

Also just withdrew and I had a half tuition scholarship. Not sure if those get re-distributed but good luck to all!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Also just withdrew and I had a half tuition scholarship. Not sure if those get re-distributed but good luck to all!
Just got the half-tuition scholarship. What are the chances yours went directly to me lol
I was dead set on another school but now I have a tough decision to make

• Haha
Just got the half-tuition scholarship. What are the chances yours went directly to me lol
Looks like I’ll probs withdraw soon because I was waiting to see if I would be lucky enough for that lol

heart skipped a beat with that info email for waitlist

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if OUWB would provide interview/waitlist feedback, like your chances of getting off or about your application?

Are there are any current OUWB students on here that would be willing to answer a few questions?

Does anyone know if OUWB would provide interview/waitlist feedback, like your chances of getting off or about your application?
I doubt it. There most recent email stated that they couldn’t provide any idea of someone’s chances of getting off the waitlist because it “depends on the year”. All we really know if that you have betters odds if you are tier 1 over tier 2. Tier 3 has never been used. I get it, I’m anxiously waiting on the WL too.

In terms of feedback on your application, you could email and ask but most schools won’t provide individual feedback.

Is the group me here, 140 members, representative of those who will be attending if the class size is 125?

What are the chances! That was my exact position lol but the other school that I was considering also offered a pretty good scholarship so I decided on them. Congratulations on your scholarship!

For those who withdrew their A, was it via the portal or did you send an email?

Thoughts/feelings on mandatory lectures? Do you feel like its a major drawback or is it not that bad?

From my understanding from second look day and what students were previously saying in this thread is that lectures are no longer mandatory other than a select few. But you no longer have to attend lectures to make honors and most lectures aren’t mandatory.

Just withdrew for a different school! Rip to my dreams of being a Beaumont (now known as Corewell) Doctor™️

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Is anybody still waiting to hear about financial aid? I'm surprised they haven't sent it prior to the April 30 deadline.

Withdrew my acceptance this morning, good luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Praying to get off this WL so hard rn LMAO

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Nobody has reported any WL offers yet, i assume they will make offers tomorrow though.