2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so apparently the AAMC has a glitch with one of their tools for med schools to do the waitlist stuff. I think its system wide which is why schools have been really slow on offers. hopefully OUWB isn't affected, but if they are, could explain why no offers go out today if they don't.
 
so apparently the AAMC has a glitch with one of their tools for med schools to do the waitlist stuff. I think its system wide which is why schools have been really slow on offers. hopefully OUWB isn't affected, but if they are, could explain why no offers go out today if they don't.
where did you find this info?
 
At other schools on SDN I see waitlist movement occurring… I wonder if all are impacted?
Interesting. Maybe OUWB is just not making offers this week or possibly those who have gotten offers just have not reported them?
 
Do we get notified if we’re rejected since we’re on the waitlist? Or do we just assume we didn’t get in after a certain point?
 
I feel like the group-me and the FB group probably has a lot of M1 students in it. I'm hoping there are still offers to be given out!
 
I feel like the group-me and the FB group probably has a lot of M1 students in it. I'm hoping there are still offers to be given out!
I agree, I would not trust the group-me or FB to be an accurate representation of current numbers. All we can really do now is wait and hope that we get a call. I would be surprised if there was no waitlist movement whatsoever.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone have any A's to report or has there just been no movement?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad