You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PM meDoes anyone know how many and what type of scholarships are given out at OUWB? and does anyone know if you are able to receive an academic scholarship as well as get grants? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. Does anyone know when they stop interviewing? Might go to show continued interest, but if they stop interviewing before that then well... maybe notJust got email talking about an upcoming Admissions webinar March 10th
D
deleted1143496
Anyone else not receive an R yet? Complete august
Just called and they said they will interview through mid-March but the woman I spoke with couldn't tell me the date of the last interview session. She also said no news is kind of good news but I’m not sure how true that is at this point.Same. Does anyone know when they stop interviewing? Might go to show continued interest, but if they stop interviewing before that then well... maybe not
Last edited:
koalafied_biologist
Full Member
+1 complete JulyAnyone else not receive an R yet? Complete august
+1 complete July
+1
+1. No additional emails from them either. I hope that they are still sending out II'sAnyone else not receive an R yet? Complete august
ThungusAmungus
Full Member
When did you interview?A today around 1 PM EST!
landjones
Full Member
January 20thWhen did you interview?
ThungusAmungus
Full Member
Has anybody else from the Jan 20 interview date heard back yet?
ibubrofen
Full Member
yesterday was the last interview dayJust called and they said they will interview through mid-March but the woman I spoke with couldn't tell me the date of the last interview session. She also said no news is kind of good news but I’m not sure how true that is at this point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maybe theyll accept us without an interview?💩yesterday was the last interview day
Yeah I mean I wasn’t sure how to interpret what she told me. I assumed they would stop interviewing either 3/3 or 3/10. Sucks but there’s really nothing to do at this pointyesterday was the last interview day
Moonlight001
Full Member
Has anybody else from the Jan 20 interview date heard back yet?
I interviewed a week before you and heard back two weeks ago so you should be hearing back soon. They said within 4-6 weeks
ThungusAmungus
Full Member
Thanks for the info! Do you remember what day of the week it was when you got your decision?I interviewed a week before you and heard back two weeks ago so you should be hearing back soon. They said within 4-6 weeks
Moonlight001
Full Member
Thanks for the info! Do you remember what day of the week it was when you got your decision?
It was a Wednesday I believe!
landjones
Full Member
Yes, I interviewed the same day as you and got an A this past Wednesday (March 1st). Hoping you hear good news soon too!Has anybody else from the Jan 20 interview date heard back yet?
Pre-II R just now. Best of luck to everyone!
+1Pre-II R just now. Best of luck to everyone!
Also got the pre-II r today
Also got the pre-II r today
+1
becomingdrk
Full Member
Hi! I was wondering how you know this? Were you told by admissions?yesterday was the last interview day
Welp. finally got the pre-II R. OUWB sure played with my feelings a little😓
+1, they rly held onto us until the very end 😢Welp. finally got the pre-II R. OUWB sure played with my feelings a little😓
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ibubrofen
Full Member
yup! they said that at the end of interview day last fridayHi! I was wondering how you know this? Were you told by admissions?
becomingdrk
Full Member
Anyone else still waiting for a pre-II R? I don't understand why they are not sending them all out now if they're done with interviews. It would be nice just to officially know.
+1 but since it seems like interviews are done, I guess we know our fate anywaysAnyone else still waiting for a pre-II R? I don't understand why they are not sending them all out now if they're done with interviews. It would be nice just to officially know.
ThungusAmungus
Full Member
How far after your 6 week mark did you end up having to wait? My 6 week mark was Friday and I still haven’t heard anythingdoes anyone know when we should reach out to OUWB if we haven't heard back after our interview? It was 6 weeks yesterday, and I've heard nothing. slightly freaking out 🙁
Does anyone know how many days you have to be on campus during M1 and M2 years? Also, does OUWB use in-house exams, and if so, how bad are they?
Rejection finally received. ✌️+1 but since it seems like interviews are done, I guess we know our fate anyways
Rejection finally received. [emoji3577]
+1
blink2028
Full Member
+3, LM 70, WARS 71, submitted September, OOS, ORMRejection finally received. ✌️
ibioso
Full Member
+3, LM 70, WARS 71, submitted September, OOS, ORM
+4 lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1147093
I want to go to this program so bad. Praying to get off the waitlist lol. Hope all my fellow waitlisters are hanging in there, we got this y'all. ❤️
Moonlight001
Full Member
I want to go to this program so bad. Praying to get off the waitlist lol. Hope all my fellow waitlisters are hanging in there, we got this y'all. [emoji3590]
Same 🙁 praying for a miracle
bakersdozen13
Full Member
They rank students into quartiles (but you don't know exactly where you stand relative to other students within that specific quartile).Does OUWB do rankings amongst its students?
Do you eventually find out, or no?They rank students into quartiles (but you don't know exactly where you stand relative to other students within that specific quartile).