-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interviewed here today and Dean Witzburg said y'all will hear Friday btw
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed here today and Dean Witzburg said y'all will hear Friday btw
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That turnaround time tho...
That turnaround time tho...
Haha I said y'all, not me!
Round 2 interviewees (early Jan-Feb) and people that are deferred from Round 1 on Friday hear back early March.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Haha I said y'all, not me!
Round 2 interviewees (early Jan-Feb) and people that are deferred from Round 1 on Friday hear back early March.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh you right. One can dream though right?
.
Last edited:
For those who have interviewed, which hotel/inn would you guys recommend from the list that BU provided? i.e. Which place gave you the best rate? Thanks in advance!
I actually stayed at a hostel called HI Boston. It's about a 30 minute walk from the campus, so its not too bad. It was a pretty good hostel actually, so if you are used to staying in hostels/sharing a room with other people, I would recommend it. It has irons, a kitchen, plus a laundry room.
On a side note, every time I see an alert for this thread I freak out that someone got an acceptance call and I frantically check my phone. Isn't this process so much fun....
.
Last edited:
For those who have interviewed, which hotel/inn would you guys recommend from the list that BU provided? i.e. Which place gave you the best rate? Thanks in advance!
Interviewing here next week- was wondering the same!
.
Last edited:
I actually called like 10+ hotels on their list and the best rate I could get was from Midtown Hotel, $89+ tax. I've never been to Boston so idk if that's good or not, but it came with complementary wifi.
When I visited, I used Airbnb. I was able to get cheaper accommodations than any of the hotels I checked, and both of my experiences were good. If you're looking to save money, I'd say it's a good way to go.
Why not use the student hosts? Haven't spent a penny on hotels yet
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Why not use the student hosts? Haven't spent a penny on hotels yet
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Same! My host from BU was so so nice.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
long time lurker here, got the acceptance call from my interviewer today! Email/snail mail to come tomorrow/next week.
congratulations!!!!!!!!! do you mind sharing your LizzyM score?long time lurker here, got the acceptance call from my interviewer today! Email/snail mail to come tomorrow/next week.
thanks! LM ~75congratulations!!!!!!!!! do you mind sharing your lizzyM score?
Ahhh congratulations! Does it show on your portal?long time lurker here, got the acceptance call from my interviewer today! Email/snail mail to come tomorrow/next week.
nope, it still says "interview complete"Ahhh congratulations! Does it show on your portal?
Could you also say when you interviewed?thanks! LM ~75
Hey congrats!! Who interviewed you?nope, it still says "interview complete"
i dont wanna say who interviewed me (cuz i don't think it matters) but i interviewed late oct. best of luck to everyone!
so... bout that post interview acceptance rate, anyone have any idea?
Like 44%? Ish
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
thanks, I like them odds
Does anyone know if BU will call international numbers? Currently abroad and this wait is killer, so would hate to have to wait extra time for a decision.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I'm gonna be at an interview tomorrow, this is going to be interesting
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Accepted this morning via email..amazing school!
Good luck today on your interviews!
Good luck today on your interviews!
Was the email from your interviewer or genericAccepted this morning via email..amazing school!
Good luck today on your interviews!
Yay congrats!do you mind sharing your LizzyM?Accepted this morning via email..amazing school!
Good luck today on your interviews!
Was the email from your interviewer or generic
Interviewer
Is it pretty much a bad sign if we haven't received a call yet? Aren't we supposed to get an e-mail either way?
I don't think it's a bad sign. I believe people last year got calls over a period of 2-3 days. But I could be totally remembering that incorrectly.
Does everyone who gets accepted get a cal?dean called today! GOTT IN!!
Does everyone who gets accepted get a cal?
No, I don't think so. Someone above got accepted via email. Also previous threads show that your interviewer might not contact you at all and you'll find out you got in when your portal says. I haven't gotten a call yet and am really hoping for one. Best of luck to you 🙂
Yeah, through portal. I think it will be updated later on
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it pretty much a bad sign if we haven't received a call yet? Aren't we supposed to get an e-mail either way?
I'm pretty much feeling the dread of not having got any communication yet. :-(
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm pretty much feeling the dread of not having got any communication yet. :-(
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ahh same. Refreshing my email like a crazy person.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
via phone call!