You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Brown University (Alpert) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Damn are the rejections still being handed out today?!
Complete 10/3
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Complete 10/3
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wow wave of rejections... hopefully I'm still in the running or I may get axed in a few minutes...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got the axe today 🙁 Was really hoping for the MD-ScM program, but I guess it wasn't in the cards for me. Best of luck to all!
I feel like I'm just standing on a plank, waiting to be pushed off
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
The blood bath continues... rejected. Nontrad with crappy Lizzy M, so I shoulda known [emoji20]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Rejected as well! Good luck to the rest of y'all!
Finally got the axe today 🙁 Was really hoping for the MD-ScM program, but I guess it wasn't in the cards for me. Best of luck to all!
The blood bath continues... rejected. Nontrad with crappy Lizzy M, so I shoulda known [emoji20]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Complete date y'all?
Rejected today as well. Complete mid-July.
....is it... is it safe to come out yet? [emoji15]
Edit: Which brothers and sisters have been spared the sacrificial slaughter?
Edit: Which brothers and sisters have been spared the sacrificial slaughter?
Hahaha. I feel you. So far spared... let's hope I didn't jinx it!....is it... is it safe to come out yet? [emoji15]
Edit: Which brothers and sisters have been spared the sacrificial slaughter?
....is it... is it safe to come out yet? [emoji15]
Edit: Which brothers and sisters have been spared the sacrificial slaughter?
[emoji137]♂️
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
....is it... is it safe to come out yet? [emoji15]
Edit: Which brothers and sisters have been spared the sacrificial slaughter?
Spared for now...complete mid August [emoji28]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
spared and scared. Complete mid Sept.....is it... is it safe to come out yet? [emoji15]
Edit: Which brothers and sisters have been spared the sacrificial slaughter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how many interview dates are left ?
I somehow survived the slaughter? Feel like they're just delaying the inevitable though lol complete early August.spared and scared. Complete mid Sept.
I somehow survived the slaughter? Feel like they're just delaying the inevitable though lol complete early August.
But you shouldn't... I mean... You... WontGiveUp, right??
Hang in there, buddy!
Also survived the slaughter. Complete early August. Just sent them an update letter and we will see what happens.
.
Last edited:
can you share Nov date?Rejected! Complete in November
I'm just glad that I know now and I can move on. So thank you brown 🙂
Survived the blood bath. really don't understand this process sometimes haha
Thought I was safe but then...Rejected. Complete late August, LM ~74
Thought I was safe but then...Rejected. Complete late August, LM ~74
Hahaha what time did you get the email? They're still sending them out now??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Right there with you on the late applicant train.... Was the reject just now??
This afternoon
can you share Nov date?
11/26
Looks like they sent it at like 4:57. Ate dinner, minding my own business. BAM.Hahaha what time did you get the email? They're still sending them out now??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Good luck to all here! Providence is an awesome town.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Rejected yesterday as well. Complete mid-August.
Hopping on yesterday's rejection train! OOS, complete mid-late July, stats below.
Rejected yesterday as well. Complete late July.
B
BadNewsBears2016
II! Whew. Super late nontrad applicant, first II.
Clutch!
Nice! Would you share complete date?II! Whew. Super late nontrad applicant, first II.
.
Last edited:
WHAAATT somehow got an II here just now! this school looks perfect! dates available mid feb. LM>80, complete early summer
I applied MD-ScM. If/when I don't get into that, am I considered for MD only? As you can see I'm very optimistic about this whole process lol
I
iandraggia
I applied MD-ScM. If/when I don't get into that, am I considered for MD only? As you can see I'm very optimistic about this whole process lol
Congratulations on your interview!!! I'm interviewing here on Thursday. Did your invite mention anything about the MD-ScM program? I applied for that too but I didn't see anything in my email about it.
no it didn't! I do know that we will all hear in March, so it's not rolling like everyone elseCongratulations on your interview!!! I'm interviewing here on Thursday. Did your invite mention anything about the MD-ScM program? I applied for that too but I didn't see anything in my email about it.
Awesome, congrats! I also applied to the MD/ScM program and was wondering the same thing haha.no it didn't! I do know that we will all hear in March, so it's not rolling like everyone else
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on your interview!!! I'm interviewing here on Thursday. Did your invite mention anything about the MD-ScM program? I applied for that too but I didn't see anything in my email about it.
I interviewed here a little while ago. I applied to the MD-ScM program and nothing about it was mentioned in my invitation. On the interview day, there was more information in my packet that included things specific to the MD-ScM program and I was interviewed by people involved in the program.
Good luck with your interviews, everyone! I really enjoyed the whole process 🙂
I interviewed here a little while ago. I applied to the MD-ScM program and nothing about it was mentioned in my invitation. On the interview day, there was more information in my packet that included things specific to the MD-ScM program and I was interviewed by people involved in the program.
Good luck with your interviews, everyone! I really enjoyed the whole process 🙂
Thanks for the info! Have you decided where you are going yet?
Thanks for the info! Have you decided where you are going yet?
I guess when I said that I enjoyed the whole process, I should have qualified that by saying "except the part where I was waitlisted." I've decided I'm going to go there, but now I just have to get the admissions committee to agree with me! Luckily, I was accepted to one of my state schools and will happily go there if my efforts with Brown don't pull through.
Yes, if you're not accepted to the MD-ScM program, you will be considered for the MD only track. Congrats!!I applied MD-ScM. If/when I don't get into that, am I considered for MD only? As you can see I'm very optimistic about this whole process lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K