*2016-2017 Washington State University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi all! Letting you know i just withdrew my acceptance from ESFCOM. Hope that spot goes to someone on here. Good luck to those still waiting!
89HANHg.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone get that open spot? I wonder if the committee meets before letting someone off the waitlist or if they've predetermined all that.
 
Two new people joined the facebook group yesterday... I'm taking that as people were accepted yesterday and it wasn't any of us... Can't believe I waited this long to say it, but I'm throwin' in the towel. It's been a fun ride y'all.
 
Two new people joined the facebook group yesterday... I'm taking that as people were accepted yesterday and it wasn't any of us... Can't believe I waited this long to say it, but I'm throwin' in the towel. It's been a fun ride y'all.

Same. It's not worth the stress anymore.
 
Although I am happy to have less competition, you folks have stuck it out this long, why not wait until the day before classes...did I really say that, I think I might be going nuts.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad