You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1My application portal has said "Your application is ready" since 8/8 and I've heard nothing. Killing meeeeeeeeeeee.
Lol trust it gets worse when u interview and wait to hear backMy application portal has said "Your application is ready" since 8/8 and I've heard nothing. Killing meeeeeeeeeeee.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1My application portal has said "Your application is ready" since 8/8 and I've heard nothing. Killing meeeeeeeeeeee.
I assume the latter option, but I really am not sure.
Patiently waiting to hear any verdict back on their end lol
Welp- Just got my rejection today, about an hour ago
Pre or post-II?Welp- Just got my rejection today, about an hour ago
Pre or post II. I apologize to everyone on this thread in advance for blowing it upWelp- Just got my rejection today, about an hour ago
For those who received II's today, what were the available dates for interviews?
For those who received II's today, what were the available dates for interviews?
I picked early January because of a personal preference, but I saw dates available in December too!
Just got an II here! I was complete August 11th, LizzyM 73, IS
pre-II
I was waitlisted last year but did not get off the list. I reapplied July 3 this year and haven’t even gotten an interview this time yet. This whole process is a crapshoot. There is no rhyme or reason. It’s mind boggling.My application portal has said "Your application is ready" since 8/8 and I've heard nothing. Killing meeeeeeeeeeee.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted last year but did not get off the list. I reapplied July 3 this year and haven’t even gotten an interview this time yet. This whole process is a crapshoot. There is no rhyme or reason. It’s mind boggling.
Reapplicants are treated differently though.
I heard back on 10/18Ohh.. I was in your interview group. I still haven't heard anything :-/. When did you hear?
Hmmm.. Did they send you an email about the deferral? I haven't heard anything from them and am starting to worry!I heard back on 10/18
Yea it was an email. Honestly, no news is better than bad news, so if I were you just remain optimistic.Hmmm.. Did they send you an email about the deferral? I haven't heard anything from them and am starting to worry!
when were you complete if you do not mind sharing?Reeeeeeejected! Oh well - Best of luck to the rest of ya'll waiting to hear back 🙂
when were you complete if you do not mind sharing?
Was about to edit my comment to include this! July 28, so it took a hot sec.
Just rejected as well, complete 8/23
May I ask around what your LM is?
Accepted, interviewed 9/26
Accepted, 9/20 interview!!!
Accepted! Interviewed 9/18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the ominous hold email.
Complete 7/18
Complete 7/18
On hold. I guess they've sent a number of rejections, so it beats a rejection?
On hold...(edit so everyone doesn’t get mad)
Last edited:
Received II today but will be withdrawing.
On hold...the disrespect from a school that's on the bottom of rankings. SMFH shouldn't have even wasted money applying here. Rants over.
would you like some pepper with that salt?
.
Last edited:
Received II today but will be withdrawing.
When were you complete btw?
Around late July.
if ur too good whyd u even apply? It’s a US MD school with a good history and obviously they probably think that u are not good enough so they put u on hold and are looking for better. OR if ur gods gift to medicine like you claim, they’re practicing yield protection bc you won’t go anyway. In that case they’re feasting on ur 100 bucks for applying like a fool. they’ve accepted a bunch of high stat applicants already so it’s probably you not them. ****On hold...the disrespect from a school that's on the bottom of rankings. SMFH shouldn't have even wasted money applying here. Rants over.
Jeez tough crowd ...everyone get their panties out of a bunch. It was a joke and a moment of frustration. Obviously I would’ve loved to go there or I wouldn’t have applied. Clearly competitive process and humor doesn’t seem to go a long way here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn.... That was probably the worst joke I've ever heardJeez tough crowd ...everyone get their panties out of a bunch. It was a joke and a moment of frustration. Obviously I would’ve loved to go there or I wouldn’t have applied. Clearly competitive process and humor doesn’t seem to go a long way here!
Understandable. Have a nice day.Jeez tough crowd ...everyone get their panties out of a bunch. It was a joke and a moment of frustration. Obviously I would’ve loved to go there or I wouldn’t have applied. Clearly competitive process and humor doesn’t seem to go a long way here!
Good thing I’m not auditioning for last comic standing but applying to med school. Everyone so quick to come at someone who’s obviously upset...empathy a great tool for medicine. Sorry for upsetting anyone with my post just venting..I edited it.Damn.... That was probably the worst joke I've ever heard
Empathy is a great tool for medicine, you’re right. So are resiliency to rejections, as well as respect for each other (and their school choices). Like you said it’s a competitive process, so it’s probably not wise to undermine what could be someone else’s dream school.
Sorry about the rejection, hope you’re getting better luck elsewhere 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry about the rejection, hope you’re getting better luck elsewhere 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K