-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II today! LM 70 IS. Earliest date was February 1
Congrats! Mind sharing complete date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II today, LM 72 OOS, Complete 8/14
Did anyone else with an II get an email? Pretty weird that both the II and confirmation were through the portal.
I got II and confirmation through email today. Check spam?
Alright thanksYeah
Interesting, nothing for me in email anywhere. Hopefully wasn’t a mistakeI got II and confirmation through email today. Check spam?

II today! Complete 8/7. Dates available were throughout February and March.
Would also like to know this.do you know anything about people being deferred post-II? what are the chances of them getting in?
One on one, about 25-30minsDoes anyone know what interview format they use at Drexel? Interviewing here soon and I'd like to know in order to prepare a bit.
One on one, about 25-30mins
Thanks! Do you know if it's open or closed file?
Pretty sure it's openThanks! Do you know if it's open or closed file?
Pretty sure it's open
The faculty interview was open file. My interviewer read my file very carefully.
The student interview was closed file.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait... I definitely had only one interviewer at Drexel. A faculty member.The faculty interview was open file. My interviewer read my file very carefully.
The student interview was closed file.
Wait... I definitely had only one interviewer at Drexel. A faculty member.
And a closed file student lunch/interview/tour, right?
Oh right! Yeah, I didn't really think of that as an interview since we were just basically eating. Was that evaluative?And a closed file student lunch/interview/tour, right?
Oh right! Yeah, I didn't really think of that as an interview since we were just basically eating. Was that evaluative?
Yeah
They said 6-8 weeks to hear back right?
Can anyone at Drexel offer advice on someone who was complete in July and still hasn’t heard back? Was not even put on hold and I know of people that submitted their app after me that were. Isnt it rolling admissions which means I should have heard back something before them?
Oh right! Yeah, I didn't really think of that as an interview since we were just basically eating. Was that evaluative?
You're evaluated by the student you eat lunch with/go on the tour with. Yes.
should i call them about adding more activity updates? can no longer add anymore in the portal
Hold email, complete mid August
I feel like they forgot about me...silence since mid-July...
Anyone know of someone who was interviewed after being placed on the hold list?
hold pre ii
hold pre ii
Complete date?
August 31st with lizzy m ~75Complete date?
Also put on hold, OOS and complete late-July.
Do they actually pull people off the hold list for interviews in spring or are we delayed rejections?
Starting to get nervous...🙁
Do they actually pull people off the hold list for interviews in spring or are we delayed rejections?
Starting to get nervous...🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also put on hold, OOS and complete late-July.
Do they actually pull people off the hold list for interviews in spring or are we delayed rejections?
Starting to get nervous...🙁
I've talked to multiple people from last year that said they interviewed in april and got in later in june 🙂
Thanks for the responseI've talked to multiple people from last year that said they interviewed in april and got in later in june 🙂
I didn't realize they interviewed all the way into April. Keep your fingers crossed everyone!
I got the email saying that "we cannot offer you an interview at this time, but we will keep your application in consideration for the remainder of the year".
Does this mean that if I don't hear of an interview by Dec 31, I am out of the running? Has anyone actually ever received an II after this email?
Does this mean that if I don't hear of an interview by Dec 31, I am out of the running? Has anyone actually ever received an II after this email?
The wait after interview is 6-8 weeks right?
The wait after interview is 6-8 weeks right?
Yup!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone on waitlist?
anyone complete later receive II yet? (october-ish?)
Hello,
I started following the forums since September and found everyone to be super helpful so perhaps I could also start contributing 🙂
I sent my secondary in mid or late September and received an II from Drexel about a week! I believe my LizzyM score is around ~70!
I submitted in Oct, and I have not heard anything yet! I will let you know if I do 🙂anyone complete later receive II yet? (october-ish?)
What is highest priority waitlist?
Pre or post IIWhat is highest priority waitlist?
Anyone hear back after interview in November ?
I submitted in Oct, and I have not heard anything yet! I will let you know if I do 🙂
Post IIPre or post II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When'd u interview ?Post II
OctWhen'd u interview ?
Still waiting on a reply since being complete end of July and radio silence 😵
Last edited:
what does highest priority waililist differ from a deferral.
I just withdrew my interview here, good luck to the rest of you! ♥
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K