-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone who's been deferred heard back?
Did you find this out today? Can I ask when you interviewed?Deferred. Does anyone know how this really works.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah today. 3rd week of November. I guess it’s better than straight waitlist and or rejection. When’d you interview?Did you find this out today? Can I ask when you interviewed?
11/15 but haven’t heard anything yet. I guess I’ll hear soon.Yeah today. 3rd week of November. I guess it’s better than straight waitlist and or rejection. When’d you interview?
Hey I think those are by snail mail :/ hang in there though!Anyone know if snail mail is for rejections? Or will they email us if we are rejected?
Ugh that is so crappy. thanks.Hey I think those are by snail mail :/ hang in there though!
To all those deferred. I interviewed in October and got deferred in November. I still haven’t heard anything back. So I’m not quite sure what they do with deferrals. It’s not a straight waitlist or rejection so I guess that’s good.
I sent an update letter and have heard nothing back. So if anyone has heard back could you please let me know?
I sent an update letter and have heard nothing back. So if anyone has heard back could you please let me know?
Do you guys know when the application cycle ends here?
II just now! Anyone know how long drexel takes post-II for decisions? They have an open slot for this Monday and am strongly considering it.
It was about 6 weeks for me.II just now! Anyone know how long drexel takes post-II for decisions? They have an open slot for this Monday and am strongly considering it.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Congrats! Were you ever put on hold?II just now! Anyone know how long drexel takes post-II for decisions? They have an open slot for this Monday and am strongly considering it.
I don't think so, but I never checked my portal. I never got an email saying I was on-hold. I know some schools don't tell you though so that's why I'm not sure.Congrats! Were you ever put on hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think so, but I never checked my portal. I never got an email saying I was on-hold. I know some schools don't tell you though so that's why I'm not sure.
Mind sharing when you were complete?
Sure! Early September. LM ~70Mind sharing when you were complete?
Just got the big ol’ pre-II R.
Dang, sorry to hear that! Hope you are getting good news elsewhere.Just got the big ol’ pre-II R.
Ah, I'm sorry Were you on pre-II hold? I am, and feel like my impending doom awaits....Just got the big ol’ pre-II R.
Ah, I'm sorry Were you on pre-II hold? I am, and feel like my impending doom awaits....
No. At least if I was, I wasn’t emailed about it and last I looked at my portal a week or two ago it was still application is ready.
Do you guys know when the application cycle ends here?
Appears last interview day is March 29th.
Do you remember when you were complete?No. At least if I was, I wasn’t emailed about it and last I looked at my portal a week or two ago it was still application is ready.
What do you all think it means if you did NOT get the hold status email? Complete silence and complete in early August here
Same boat. I think a bombshell R is coming our way
got a pre-II R before the holiday after being complete for ten weeks with silence
Stats? Completion date?got a pre-II R before the holiday after being complete for ten weeks with silence
LM <70....complete around HalloweenStats? Completion date?
I read over the thread from last year and, to be completely honest, it seems highly unlikely. I don’t want to discourage anyone but that’s what I sawHas anyone received an interview after being placed on hold here or is that unlikely?
I read over the thread from last year and, to be completely honest, it seems highly unlikely. I don’t want to discourage anyone but that’s what I saw
I feel that. Thanks for the reply!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you remember when you were complete?
Early September, maybe the 7th or so.
I read over the thread from last year and, to be completely honest, it seems highly unlikely. I don’t want to discourage anyone but that’s what I saw
So based on what you researched, not getting a pre-II hold is better than getting the hold?
no pre-II hold --> impending R
pre-II hold --> no interview --> R
I like these chances
pre-II hold --> no interview --> R
I like these chances
I got an acceptance 4 weeks after my interview! good luckII just now! Anyone know how long drexel takes post-II for decisions? They have an open slot for this Monday and am strongly considering it.
Just curious how you found that out? Seems like last year's interviews went till April.Appears last interview day is March 29th.
Stats?On hold. Sent in 2ndary mid september.
Have only a small number of people been getting rejected here so far? It feels like all of us in the "on hold" boat are just waiting for the impending rejection massacre
Just curious how you found that out? Seems like last year's interviews went till April.
Magic 😉
But, the interview calendar only has spots until March 29th.
PS: I am an MS2
Lizzy M 71Stats?
Interviewing in a little over a week, what have people's impressions been with Drexel?
Here's the Facebook page for accepted students!
Log into Facebook | Facebook
Log into Facebook | Facebook
Hi everyone, I have an interview at Drexel this month and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to PM me about the interview day? I would be forever grateful for any guidance!
So no response yet should I just assume I’m rejected
No! Got an ii here just last week after 4.5 months of silence and tons of people who were complete after me had been getting invites before me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-II hold status today, complete end of september
Was it through the portal or you got an email?
e-mail, have not checked portal at allWas it through the portal or you got an email?
Complete 7/30....have heard nothing yet 🙁
+1Complete 7/30....have heard nothing yet 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K