-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?II just now. IS and Complete early-Sept
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! LizzyM is in my signature but 524/3.98Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?
Thanks! LizzyM is in my signature but 524/3.98
My goodness with those stats...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Damn son!Thanks! LizzyM is in my signature but 524/3.98
DAMN! THOSE STATS THOThanks! LizzyM is in my signature but 524/3.98
D
deleted865881
Got put on hold today, complete in late July OOS.
Better than an R, I guess, and maybe better to be out of limbo? I mean, at least in terms of no longer feeling like your app disappeared into the ether...Got put on hold today, complete in late July OOS.
Call or email?!Accepted! Interviewed 1st week of November
+1Got put on hold today, complete in late July OOS.
Accepted yesterday via email! Interviewed the second week of November.
LM ~72 IS (from Philly area) ORM.
Can anyone comment on the sale of Hahnemann and St. Christopher's? For current students what have you all been told/ what do you expect? The only comment I have seen on this thread regarding Drexel's affiliate hospitals is that they are "unstable" (and I agree with that given the sale and general reputation of Hahnemann, although I have heard great things about St. Chris).
LM ~72 IS (from Philly area) ORM.
Can anyone comment on the sale of Hahnemann and St. Christopher's? For current students what have you all been told/ what do you expect? The only comment I have seen on this thread regarding Drexel's affiliate hospitals is that they are "unstable" (and I agree with that given the sale and general reputation of Hahnemann, although I have heard great things about St. Chris).
Are they still sending rejections by snail mail?
Aw man does that mean if we didn't hear anything yesterday we probably are getting one of those? D:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When u interview ?Aw man does that mean if we didn't hear anything yesterday we probably are getting one of those? D:
By email! I’m going to decline the acceptance though, hopefully one of you gets my spot!Call or email?!
Accepted yesterday via email! Interviewed the second week of November.
LM ~72 IS (from Philly area) ORM.
Can anyone comment on the sale of Hahnemann and St. Christopher's? For current students what have you all been told/ what do you expect? The only comment I have seen on this thread regarding Drexel's affiliate hospitals is that they are "unstable" (and I agree with that given the sale and general reputation of Hahnemann, although I have heard great things about St. Chris).
We've been told nothing, honestly. So basically not to expect anything to change.
PS: Hahnemann and St. Chris are owned (and have been) by the same company.
Got it. 🙂! Congrats still!!!!!!!By email! I’m going to decline the acceptance though, hopefully one of you gets my spot!
When u interview ?
11/8 !
6-8 weeks right? This would be your 6th week THERE IS TIME11/8 !
6-8 weeks right? This would be your 6th week THERE IS TIME
Thanks for the encouragement! 😀
🙂 ofc got uThanks for the encouragement! 😀
do they accept letter of interest
do they accept letter of interest
I think they only accept one of each of the following on their portal: 1) update letter, 2) transcript, 3) resume
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what is the title/subject of the acceptance email?
Apologies if this has answered before, but just wanted some confirmation. I was placed on pre-II hold on 11/9 and was wondering if people even have a chance of landing an II after this, or if this essentially is a delayed rejection? I updated my profile with my fall semester SMP grades, so hopefully that helps out.
"Drexel College of Medicine Decision"what is the title/subject of the acceptance email?
Just got put on hold. OOS. Complete early September.
Does Drexel send snail mail for wait-list and or rejections?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This **** run till April here man, look at the previous threadTill when does the interview season at Drexel run? Was complete later (mid-october) and wondering about my chances of getting an II here. LizzyM ~72.
This **** run till April here man, look at the previous thread
Thanks! Hope is alive then. 🙂
Been complete since 7/22 and still no word, it just says my application is ready. Anyone else in the same boat?
yepBeen complete since 7/22 and still no word, it just says my application is ready. Anyone else in the same boat?
Just declined my acceptance. Hoping it goes to one of you lovely people!
Has anyone that submitted early (july) that has heard absolutely nothing yet (no on hold, II, or rejection) contacted the admissions office?
Im in same boat and I would like to know. Maybe one of us should do that this week.Has anyone that submitted early (july) that has heard absolutely nothing yet (no on hold, II, or rejection) contacted the admissions office?
Dear TommyTsunami2018,Has anyone that submitted early (july) that has heard absolutely nothing yet (no on hold, II, or rejection) contacted the admissions office?
Thank you for you interest in Drexel University School of Medicine. Your application is currently in review.
Lol
So I think I remember Drexel doesn't accept updates unless they are post II, but would it be acceptable to upload a resume with my new experiences?
I’ve been submitting updates on there portal and it’s pre-interviewSo I think I remember Drexel doesn't accept updates unless they are post II, but would it be acceptable to upload a resume with my new experiences?
I’ve been submitting updates on there portal and it’s pre-interview
Well if it's fine to post updates pre II I guess I should just go ahead and send an update since I'm not waiting for anything
Yea that’s what I’ve been doing email and ask just to make sure, sometimes for some schools I just email it to them directly instead of uploading it on the portal.Well if it's fine to post updates pre II I guess I should just go ahead and send an update since I'm not waiting for anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 complete 9/13, LizzyM: 75Also put on hold pre-II today, complete 08/22, LizzyM:74
Edit: Anyone know what a pre-II hold means for Drexel?
does it show the hold in the portal as well? I was complete 8/3 with LM 67 but no email or anything+1 complete 9/13, LizzyM: 75
Edit: Anyone know what a pre-II hold means for Drexel?
My portal still says "Application is ready", but under Communication Status, there is a copy of the hold email they sent me. You can check there to see if they emailed you, if that makes sense!
Edit: @buckoh24 forgot to quote your post!
Edit: @buckoh24 forgot to quote your post!
Didnt get one in the communication status but wanted to check because of my little email problem that happened earlier in the cycle.My portal still says "Application is ready", but under Communication Status, there is a copy of the hold email they sent me. You can check there to see if they emailed you, if that makes sense!
Edit: @buckoh24 forgot to quote your post!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K