Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
e-mail, have not checked portal at all
Alright, thank you!!
for those who got accepted, what is the subject line of the email? and does it start off with "congratulations" or something?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm looking to update the adcom on a recent publication (post-II), what's the best way to do this? Should I submit a PDF of the manuscript as a Letter of Interest on the portal, or potentially write and attach a letter to the paper itself and send it as a combined PDF?
D
deleted898811
Just interviewed here and loved the school! Also for others waiting for post-II news, they said they cancelled the last adcom meeting due to the crazy weather they've been having out on the East Coast!
Did they give any hint as to whether or not they rescheduled the meeting, or if we're all just pushed back to the next meeting on post - II news?
I called them today, and they said to expect a two week delay. I interviewed 11/15 for reference.Did they give any hint as to whether or not they rescheduled the meeting, or if we're all just pushed back to the next meeting on post - II news?
Does anyone know if Drexel is receptive to in the area emails?
put on hold today, complete in july.
Last edited:
any chance for people to be accepted from deferral?
when do their adcom usually meet?
When did you get deferred?Has anyone whose been deferred post II heard back yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just withdrew my application. Was supposed to interview 1/25.
Good luck everyone.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Good luck everyone.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Accepted just now via email!
Interviewed 11/30 - OOS LM67 non-URM non-trad
Interviewed 11/30 - OOS LM67 non-URM non-trad
Drexel pretty please
Accepted just now via email!
Interviewed 11/30 - OOS LM67 non-URM non-trad
Anyone from 11/20 interview date or around that general time third/fourth week of November hear back yet?
Interviewed 11/8 but haven't heard anything.. is it safe to assume I'm out?
It sounds like you may be in the "continued candidacy" style app-pool. From seeing how other schools like VCU do this, you may have an acceptance level score post interview but they're working their way through the pile to you as they send acceptance offers out. Meaning other higher scored apps may be gaining acceptances first, and you're waiting to get an acceptance or be eventually placed on a wait-list after a certain date.Interviewed 11/8 but haven't heard anything.. is it safe to assume I'm out?
when do they review applications for applicants that have been deferred lmao
Just received an email at 10:34pm on a Sunday that my application has been placed on hold :/
Complete date?Just received an email at 10:34pm on a Sunday that my application has been placed on hold :/
Stats?Just received an email at 10:34pm on a Sunday that my application has been placed on hold :/
September 17thComplete date?
Anybody else not able to login to the portal? I’ve had complete silence since applying mid-August, go to check on my phone, and get an error message. Try to open the portal on my laptop—still an error. No emails or anything from Drexel. I just don’t want there to be an interview invite waiting there and I can’t see it 
Anybody else not able to login to the portal? I’ve had complete silence since applying mid-August, go to check on my phone, and get an error message. Try to open the portal on my laptop—still an error. No emails or anything from Drexel. I just don’t want there to be an interview invite waiting there and I can’t see it![]()
“404 File directory not found.”
Maybe they rejected me and already deleted me from the portal? I last checked ~1 week ago and there was no news.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure. I can open my portal fine“404 File directory not found.”
Maybe they rejected me and already deleted me from the portal? I last checked ~1 week ago and there was no news.
+1Not sure. I can open my portal fine
LM 82.4
Jesus Christ....
Darn. Semi-hoping I wasn’t alone on this lol.
Tried Mozilla, Chrome, and Explorer—all give the same “404-File or directory not found.” Oh well. I guess nothing I can do except try again tomorrow
Darn. Semi-hoping I wasn’t alone on this lol.
Tried Mozilla, Chrome, and Explorer—all give the same “404-File or directory not found.” Oh well. I guess nothing I can do except try again tomorrow
Do you get the error before or after logging in? I can open just fine
Do you get the error before or after logging in? I can open just fine
Before. The portal’s login shows up, then when I put in my username and password and hit submit, I get the error.
I tried looking through this thread to find if my question could be answered but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the chance of getting an II after being put on hold? I was put on hold in Nov.
I called to check on my application because I interviewed 11/15 and was told to expect a 2 week delay when I called 8 weeks post-interview. When I called today since it has been 10 weeks, they said the committee meets once a week and will be meeting tomorrow. So hopefully some of us will be hearing back this week!
D
deleted867159
I looked at last cycle's thread and it seems pretty slim.I tried looking through this thread to find if my question could be answered but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the chance of getting an II after being put on hold? I was put on hold in Nov.
Axed today! Not on the hold list or anything. LM 68, oos but close to PA. Complete in August. Oh well, good luck to everyone still in the running!
Axed today! Not on the hold list or anything. LM 68, oos but close to PA. Complete in August. Oh well, good luck to everyone still in the running!
Via email?
CorrectVia email?
Does it show in the portal?Correct
Does it show in the portal?
It does under "Communication Status"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you don’t mind me asking, what was your MCAT score? Trying to figure out why my app hasn’t been reviewed yet/why I have no decision (hold or anything)? Been complete since July 9th.Axed today! Not on the hold list or anything. LM 68, oos but close to PA. Complete in August. Oh well, good luck to everyone still in the running!
If you don’t mind me asking, what was your MCAT score? Trying to figure out why my app hasn’t been reviewed yet/why I have no decision (hold or anything)? Been complete since July 9th.
+1
+2If you don’t mind me asking, what was your MCAT score? Trying to figure out why my app hasn’t been reviewed yet/why I have no decision (hold or anything)? Been complete since July 9th.
What were your MCAT scores? I’m a 506. Trying to figure out if they are reviewing in order of MCAT score.
Mine was 511 and complete early august with silence stillWhat were your MCAT scores? I’m a 506. Trying to figure out if they are reviewing in order of MCAT score.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K