-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Duke University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I missed a call from a 919 number about 20 minutes ago...hope it's what I think it is.
Edit: it was.
Edit: it was.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahh, a few more days of false hope!]
For the rest of us, a lot of people didn't get calls but still got acceptance emails on Monday.
They might still call them, I just know that last year people learned they were accepted through email.So they don't call everyone? That seems strange.
Guys I got into Duke Medical School. Im confused.
Also, HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!
Also, HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!
I hope this ain't alphabetical because ya boy would be right up near the top
If we go by last name, I'm dead last. But if we go by first name, I'm right at the beginning...the torture...
Guys I got into Duke Medical School. Im confused.
Also, HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!
So excited for you!!!!!! GO TO DUKE!!!
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
It's hard to tell by looking at last year's thread, since some people will post that they were accepted a little later. From people that actually posted the time they were accepted, looks like they called until about 4 PM EST. Someone said one of their callers had 30 or so people to call, so it will take a while. Last year calls didn't seem to start until 2 PM EST, though, so it may be different this year.How late do calls typically go?
accepted mstp!
Any advice for coping with the stress of waiting? LOLIf we go by last name, I'm dead last. But if we go by first name, I'm right at the beginning...the torture...
Accepted 🙂 Honored to have the opportunity to attend. Hoping to meet y'all at Second Look!
Wishing all of you waiting to hear back good news soon!
Also, as an aside, I know others have said this but @DBC03 you are perhaps one of the best people on SDN. Keep doing what you're doing!!!
Wishing all of you waiting to hear back good news soon!
Also, as an aside, I know others have said this but @DBC03 you are perhaps one of the best people on SDN. Keep doing what you're doing!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted!!
Those who have been accepted already, are your names higher up in the alphabet?
Just accepted MSTP! OMG!! 🙂
Mine's near the end of the alphabet.Those who have been accepted already, are your names higher up in the alphabet?
very helpful to know! If anyone can confirm if their last or first name are on top of the alphabet?
I got accepted!!!!! I interviewed in September.
mine too!Mine's near the end of the alphabet.
was anyone else told e-mails would go out Monday rather than everything today?
am i being pessimistic, or is the silence indicative of the end of calls?
am i being pessimistic, or is the silence indicative of the end of calls?
That’s what I was thinking
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
am i being pessimistic, or is the silence indicative of the end of calls?
I think calls are done now...
Just when you said that someone got accepted hahahaam i being pessimistic, or is the silence indicative of the end of calls?
It is 3:20 on the east coast and they have ~300 calls to make. I don't think it is over. Wouldn't be surprised if they call into the weekend either but not counting on it.
and now i don't know what to thinkJust when you said that someone got accepted hahaha
Did anyone from WA get accepted?
Any PCLT acceptances?
Any PCLT acceptances?
I interviewed pclt. No news so far
Same!I interviewed pclt. No news so far
Same September PCLT Applicant who hasn't heard either.Same!
do you guys think they're going in order of when people interviewed?
Right there with you. Congrats to all the acceptees!Welp, I guess it's a no from Duke at this point...😎 gettin the ice cream ready
Current Duke student here. I thought I hadn't gotten in because I didn't get a call on Friday, but got a random email the following Monday congratulating me on my acceptance, fwiw. Congrats to everyone accepted, and fingers crossed for all of you still waiting to hear!
PCLT, still waiting here tooAny PCLT acceptances?
Current Duke student here. I thought I hadn't gotten in because I didn't get a call on Friday, but got a random email the following Monday congratulating me on my acceptance, fwiw. Congrats to everyone accepted, and fingers crossed for all of you still waiting to hear!
Hate that they keep us hanging over the weekend tho. Wonder why they don’t call everyone?
Hate that they keep us hanging over the weekend tho. Wonder why they don’t call everyone?
I think because 300 phone calls is a lot
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They should do Thursday Friday then instead of Friday Monday ☠️I think because 300 phone calls is a lot
Just got the call! Don’t give up hope yet
When did you interview?
Congrats! I wonder if any of my fellow west-coasters have been accepted.Just got the call! Don’t give up hope yet
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K