2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When I received my secondary from Erie, I went ahead and completed the Brandenton app too. I got an email from Brandenton about a week later saying I was invited to fill out a secondary. Does it cause a problem applying to both campuses before receiving an invite for the other?

I emailed them asking about this because I did the same thing. Respondent said they do not mind. I did not have to fill anything else out or for a second time.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have interviews at LECOM-B and LECOM-E and I only have an MD letter.
Congrats! That's awesome! That's good to know that it is possible without the DO letter:)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
my portal says I was selected for an interview. Very excited. How soon do you think I'll receive email?

Included my ACT score but have noooooooo idea when I took it (did we take that as juniors or seniors in college?), so I left the date blank. Anyone else do this same thing?

Included my ACT score but have noooooooo idea when I took it (did we take that as juniors or seniors in college?), so I left the date blank. Anyone else do this same thing?

I actually found this information from a "test scores" section on the portal for my Undergraduate institution. Maybe you can do the same?

I actually found this information from a "test scores" section on the portal for my Undergraduate institution. Maybe you can do the same?
I just ended up leaving the date blank, so hopefully that's okay since it said it wouldn't affect our application. I haven't been in undergrad for 2 years, so I don't think I can get in anymore.

Edit: Blah just looked, and I'm able to see the date /:
Oh well!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just ended up leaving the date blank, so hopefully that's okay since it said it wouldn't affect our application. I haven't been in undergrad for 2 years, so I don't think I can get in anymore.
Gotcha! Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. If you have an MCAT score, they probably won't even look at your ACT score.

Gotcha! Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. If you have an MCAT score, they probably won't even look at your ACT score.
Yeah my MCAT is part of my application, so I'm really doubting it will matter. I don't even really understand how they can use that metric lol.

Not going to lie, I'm losing hope of getting an interview. I submitted the secondary on 7/7. I'm in-state, cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.6, and MCAT 506.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a message saying I was under the 40th percentile. I assumed that was the end of it, however...today I got an email saying that Bradenton would like to consider me for the Class of 2018 and offered me a secondary. anyone else get that?
I got that first message and submitted my ACT scores. The secondary was immediately available to me after completing that first part.

Not going to lie, I'm losing hope of getting an interview. I submitted the secondary on 7/7. I'm in-state, cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.6, and MCAT 506.
I'd stay hopeful. I have similar (slightly higher) stats and am also IS and got a II.

Also, it is way too early in the app cycle to start losing hope.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a message saying I was under the 40th percentile. I assumed that was the end of it, however...today I got an email saying that Bradenton would like to consider me for the Class of 2018 and offered me a secondary. anyone else get that?
If you look through this thread, a lot of people got that message. It appears to have been an error of some sort.

So I'm a little confused. I received invitations from both LECOM-Bradenton and Erie campuses to complete the secondaries yesterday and completed them both. I received an email this morning thanking me for applying and stating that I will receive a secondary soon, should complete it asap, etc. Was this most likely just a mass email?

Last edited:
So I'm a little confused. I received invitations from both LECOM-Bradenton and Erie campuses to complete the secondaries yesterday and completed them both. I received an email this morning thanking me for applying and stating that I will receive a secondary soon, should complete it asap, etc. Was this most likely just a mass email?
I received the same email and then I think about 3 days later I received the secondary email. I was confused at first too, but that email seems like a good sign! :)

Edit: oops I'm sorry. You already SUBMITTED your secondaries, and then got the email. I am not sure in this case. My apologies.

I received the same email and then I think about 3 days later I received the secondary email. I was confused at first too, but that email seems like a good sign! :)

Edit: oops I'm sorry. You already SUBMITTED your secondaries, and then got the email. I am not sure in this case. My apologies.
No worries! I appreciate the insight regardless.

Can anyone who already had their interview at the Bradenton campus please give some pointers to those of us interviewing on Monday?! :)

Edit: (If there has actually been any interviews conducted yet lol)

Can anyone who already had their interview at the Bradenton campus please give some pointers to those of us interviewing on Monday?! :)

Edit: (If there has actually been any interviews conducted yet lol)

It seems like this Monday is the first interview date, as far as I've seen though! Good luck though, I know you and everyone else interviewing is gonna kill it! Ill be interviewing at Bradenton on the 23rd, thank God I'm driving down from Tampa so it'll be a short drive for me.

Reactions: 1 users
It seems like this Monday is the first interview date, as far as I've seen though! Good luck though, I know you and everyone else interviewing is gonna kill it! Ill be interviewing at Bradenton on the 23rd, thank God I'm driving down from Tampa so it'll be a short drive for me.
Thank you!!! I guess we will be the ones to keep you posted on how it goes then!

I'm staying at holiday inn express today. See you all tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
See you all tomorrow! Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: 1 users
We are meeting at the Pharmacy school? 5400 Lakewood ranch Blvd?

Does everyone who interviewed today see this on portal? "Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee."

Does everyone who interviewed today see this on portal? "Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee."

Yeah I do.

About how many people interviewed when you were there?

I think the pharm building and the DO building are next to each other.

To those who are wondering, the pharmacy building and DO building are one building. Its the one with the green window. Only dental gets it own building (blue windows).

For everyone who received the "you will be notified in 30 days...etc.." message, did you first see this message " Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."? Just trying to see how many people saw the "further review" message and were offered interviews vs. were rejected. Thanks and good luck to everyone

II just now. Scheduled for October. Complete 1,000 years ago.

Reactions: 5 users
II for October 13th. Anyone else with me?

Hey guys! Got an II for 9/15. I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know where the closest airport is?

Hello! I'm interviewing this day as well, did you have a mistake in your reconfirm email that stated interview is Monday 23? Instead of Wednesday 23? See you there and have a great interview!