2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call an hour ago but missed it, ACCEPTED!

Reactions: 2 users
Got the call tonight as well, dean T is wonderful. Does anyone know how RWJMS is with financial aid?

Wow it's 11pm now, are they still calling?
@maddeh87 , @Hebe11
I'm guessing most of the calls went out tonight considering the had their surprise calls go out last month. I think those of us that didn't get a call should expect to be, at best, waitlisted. Sadly, as it was my first choice.

Have accepted students received an email yet? Has anyone got an email about anything?

Reactions: 1 users
Missed the acceptance call, don't have a voicemail set up (I know I know, it's time to become an adult)... so I got an acceptance text message, loving the personal touch

Reactions: 1 user
Missed the acceptance call, don't have a voicemail set up (I know I know, it's time to become an adult)... so I got an acceptance text message, loving the personal touch
I feel like Dean T would use a ton of emojis. She seems super nice!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email mid-morning today with more details following last night's call (almost 10pm).

Waitlisted just now. God I hope there is movement on the non-priority waitlist.

This maybe a very dumb question but is the "high priority waitlist" that others have mentioned above the same as the "high priority alternate list" because that's what my email said...?

This maybe a very dumb question but is the "high priority waitlist" that others have mentioned above the same as the "high priority alternate list" because that's what my email said...?
Yeah it's the same

The newly released match list has me shaking!

Reactions: 2 users
For those interested

Attachments

• match list 2018 (2).pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 190
Hey, for those who accepted their offer, did you just get the net id setup email a couple days ago or prettybsoon after you accepted your offer?

Does Robert Wood Johnson have an early decision program? I recently logged into MSAR and it says they do. Is this a recent addition?

does anyone know the number of Chancellor Scholarships being offered, when reading the application it does say "awardees..." I love the global health focus this year and also [obvious] full tuition lol

I withdrew from here :( super tough decision to make but I hope someone on the waitlist gets good news soon & I declined some money that will be back in the pool as well...

Does anyone know if we have to place a deposit before 4/30?

Just gave up my seat. Loved this place but was offered significant scholarship at another school.

Hope one of you gets it

what are the chances of HPWL applicants seeing any movement today or tomorrow? also anyone know if nearly all HPWL applicants have eventually been accepted in past years? It would be helpful to know how many people are on the high priority list vs. the regular list

Just got the call from Dr. T!!!! Off the HPWL
congrats!!!! so happy to see other HPWLers get off the list finally! OOS or IS? praying that maybe i can get off soon. i hope all the calls didn't go out tonight like please lord baby jesus help meeee

Last edited:
HPWL peeps: did you ever receive a letter in the mail bc it said in the email we would but I never did? Also those accepted after being on the HPWL did you ever send in a letter of interest?

HPWL peeps: did you ever receive a letter in the mail bc it said in the email we would but I never did? Also those accepted after being on the HPWL did you ever send in a letter of interest?
I don't think I ever received a letter in the mail either. The email said the letter would be the same as the one that was attached to our decision email so I assume it isn't a huge deal? I also sent a letter of interest to Dean T, but haven't been accepted (yet? maybe? idk :/)

congrats!!!! so happy to see other HPWLers get off the list finally! OOS or IS? praying that maybe i can get off soon. i hope all the calls didn't go out tonight like please lord baby jesus help meeee
Thanks!!! And im IS
Never received one in the mail either and also didn't send a letter of interest

Just got the call today interviewed 01/26!!! So excited

Reactions: 4 users
anyone have any clue how many people are placed on the HPWL?

just got the call this morning! super excited to be coming back to NJ for med school!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted today off HPWL! reapplicant non-trad... was a really long road but RWJ was my top choice all along! Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 8 users