2017-2018 Seton Hall - Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received email
Our admissions cycle for the Fall 2018 inaugural class is complete and all decisions have been made to seat the class. If you wish to be considered again you are welcome to apply to the Fall 2019 application cycle.
The waiting GAME is over
I’m glad they at least told us. Oh well. Now we can move on with our lives

Members don't see this ad.

Just FYI: It's not going to be SHU

As of April 18, 2018 Seton Hall has pulled out of the partnership, as the investment was too substantial for the University to afford. At a yet-unknown future date the school will drop the "Seton Hall" name to reflect this change.

Just FYI: It's not going to be SHU

As of April 18, 2018 Seton Hall has pulled out of the partnership, as the investment was too substantial for the University to afford. At a yet-unknown future date the school will drop the "Seton Hall" name to reflect this change.

This is old news. Hackensack Meridian had taken full financial responsibility already. This was already foreseen by undergrads as myself who attend SHU

Members don't see this ad :)
This is old news. Hackensack Meridian had taken full financial responsibility already. This was already foreseen by undergrads as myself who attend SHU
It's still so wild to me!
they made it so close!