Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS!! Mind sharing when you interviewed?OOS A today
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CONGRATS!! Mind sharing when you interviewed?OOS A today
CONGRATS!! Mind sharing when you interviewed?
i got the email at 11 am the next dayHow long did it take those after the A call to get the email?
I’m sure everyone has the same question including myselfIS applicant. Yes forgot about this school. I live about 25 min drive from them. I submitted my secondary in the end of September. I just got the email last Friday saying preliminary review finally complete. Holistic… What does this mean? Do they send rejections too during preliminary review or does everyone get this? Do I have a chance? How soon after your prelim review was complete did you guys get an interview?
I'm pretty sure once you finish the preliminary review, now you're eligible to get an interview because you meet their application requirements. I got the preliminary review email mid-September and got an interview invite in early November.IS applicant. Yes forgot about this school. I live about 25 min drive from them. I submitted my secondary in the end of September. I just got the email last Friday saying preliminary review finally complete. Holistic… What does this mean? Do they send rejections too during preliminary review or does everyone get this? Do I have a chance? How soon after your prelim review was complete did you guys get an interview?
Was 3 weeks for me, prelim review 10/7 and then ii 10/28, I don't think they send Rs until end of the app cycle so starting in MarchIS applicant. Yes forgot about this school. I live about 25 min drive from them. I submitted my secondary in the end of September. I just got the email last Friday saying preliminary review finally complete. Holistic… What does this mean? Do they send rejections too during preliminary review or does everyone get this? Do I have a chance? How soon after your prelim review was complete did you guys get an interview?
On admit.org it shows waitlists/Rs starting in December last cycleWas 3 weeks for me, prelim review 10/7 and then ii 10/28, I don't think they send Rs until end of the app cycle so starting in March
Preliminary review completed on 08/20, no II. Am I cooked?
I live close to this school too. Preliminary was completed 11/24. No interview invite yet.
I hope we all get IIs soon and hope we r all classmates.I’m sure everyone has the same question including myself
It wouldn't hurt to call today or monday because the email also asks you to "accept" your acceptance via the AMP portal by a certain date. u might want to try logging into the AMP portal today regardless.How long do I wait before calling the office about not receiving the A email after the call?
When did you interview?IS WL today. Had two interviews, one with faculty one with adcom member. Thought it well and mission matched with HM. Idk if anyone knows about WL movement but really hoping to get off and don't want to wait until April/May lol
First 11/4 second 11/13When did you interview?
According to admit its like an 80% post-ii A but that includes applicants off the waitlist, chances are good i thinkIS WL today. Had two interviews, one with faculty one with adcom member. Thought it well and mission matched with HM. Idk if anyone knows about WL movement but really hoping to get off and don't want to wait until April/May lol
Do they accept update letters by email?Would it be worth it to send an update letter if just got that holistic review email?
No ideaDo they accept update letters by email?
you can upload it on the portalDo they accept update letters by email?
OOS Interviewed 10/30 haven't heard anything yet I am so nervy wishing the best for everyoneAnyone else with an Oct interview not hear back?
Can’t speak to current trends but like 3 years ago like 70%+ of the class got in off the waitlist however movement doesn’t really start until April I fear (I got in May 1st)IS WL today. Had two interviews, one with faculty one with adcom member. Thought it well and mission matched with HM. Idk if anyone knows about WL movement but really hoping to get off and don't want to wait until April/May lol
When were you interviewedCan’t speak to current trends but like 3 years ago like 70%+ of the class got in off the waitlist however movement doesn’t really start until April I fear (I got in May 1st)
December 22nd -ish I believe and didn’t get the waitlist notice til the end of March 🥴 hopefully they’re not as slow nowWhen were you interviewed
How were you contacted for the second interview invite?+1 second interview invite yesterday. I had the first interview 12/20
Phone call from a NJ numberHow were you contacted for the second interview invite?
I’m still waiting as well!Anyone here who had an October interview still waiting to hear back??
Yep. 10/26. I was wondering if it would be worth calling/emailing admissions for an update. I already sent an update letter, but at this point I just want to know generally when I can expect to hear back. Or would it be a bad idea to ask?Anyone here who had an October interview still waiting to hear back??
I am tempted as well but I think I'll just wait at least for now.. they seem to slowly be going through apps both pre and post II so it's just another waiting game! I might consider reaching out within the next 1.5-3 weeks if nothing happensYep. 10/26. I was wondering if it would be worth calling/emailing admissions for an update. I already sent an update letter, but at this point I just want to know generally when I can expect to hear back. Or would it be a bad idea to ask?
In the financial aid info session today they mentioned a turnaround time of 4-6 weeks and to email them for updates.Yep. 10/26. I was wondering if it would be worth calling/emailing admissions for an update. I already sent an update letter, but at this point I just want to know generally when I can expect to hear back. Or would it be a bad idea to ask?
I think this statistic is a good confidence boost, but I would recommend those of you interviewing not to let this make you complacent once you get the interview. This interview is not a vibe check. The interviewers will evaluate how you respond and react to the questions, as well as the substance of those answers. Say this as a forewarning, not to be an alarmist.According to admit its like an 80% post-ii A but that includes applicants off the waitlist, chances are good i think
Are you planning to email them?In the financial aid info session today they mentioned a turnaround time of 4-6 weeks and to email them for updates.
BUT I Interviewed at the end of October (13 weeks ago??) and have not heard anything.
I sent an email on Friday asking for an update.Are you planning to email them?
Nice! Did you interview in October? And can you let us know what they say!I sent an email on Friday asking for an update.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.