You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
congrats!! was this off WL?
Was not off the WL, interview was mid March so this was my first time hearing from them.Congrats! Are you guys getting calls or emails?
It was a call 🙂 Still waiting on an email (was told to expect in within the next two days)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aiderecording
Full Member
Off waitlist but no financial aid offer yet, how can we make a decision without knowing how much aid to expect?
I called last week and they said if you didn't get aid by last friday then you wouldnt get any. That's why I withdrew my A. Imagine paying 100k a year for this schoolOff waitlist but no financial aid offer yet, how can we make a decision without knowing how much aid to expect?
this doesn't include loans, right?I called last week and they said if you didn't get aid by last friday then you wouldnt get any. That's why I withdrew my A. Imagine paying 100k a year for this school
Just wanted to make sure I understood correctly- even if you're actively on the WL/not accepted yet, there will be no aid offers if we didn't hear anything last Friday?I called last week and they said if you didn't get aid by last friday then you wouldnt get any. That's why I withdrew my A. Imagine paying 100k a year for this school
I wanted to ask because I received a weird Finaid email that didn't give me any aid, and then another email a day or two later saying that it was a mistake lol. Thanks so much!!!
+1 IS A, Interviewed 3/20
Yup: GroupMeHey everyone, is there an accepted students group chat?
Also, I’ve received absolutely no financial aid email whatsoever. Was accepted back in February
Anyone else in a similar boat
Anyone else in a similar boat
This is going to sound stupid, but did you indicate them on your FAFSA? I know some people forgot to do so. They seem to be checking daily, since I emailed them yesterday about my FinAid too but I was a recent admit.Also, I’ve received absolutely no financial aid email whatsoever. Was accepted back in February
Anyone else in a similar boat
I was accepted after I sent my initial FAFSA but I added them once I was fully processed in mid April. They should have my form as it was sent to them around April 16th
enditallplease
New Member
Accepted! Called me today, substantial scholarship offered too. IS (late March interview)
coughsyrups
New Member
Congrats!! Were you on the waitlist?Accepted! Called me today, substantial scholarship offered too. IS (late March interview)
enditallplease
New Member
No, sorry. It looks like they went through the March interviews these past couple weeks judging by the A’s that have been posted here and their dates of interviewing.Congrats!! Were you on the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medrocks811
Full Member
Accepted yesterday! Interviewed late March!
How do we know if we received any scholarship or not? Are we going to get another email after the acceptance email or something? I don't expect to get aid but even a confirmation of that will be helpful.
Yes you will get an official financial aid offer email in the next few weeks. However I recieved aid, and it indicated that in my A email. So it's possible that if you recieve aid it would be in that email. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone.How do we know if we received any scholarship or not? Are we going to get another email after the acceptance email or something? I don't expect to get aid but even a confirmation of that will be helpful.
Anyone else who still hasn't received an R yet pre-II? What is going on with this school....
Last year they interviewed in June so who knows lolAnyone else who still hasn't received an R yet pre-II? What is going on with this school....
Snapdragon1234
New Member
Accepted this morning! I was on the waitlist.
redrobbin333
Full Member
Someone called they said they’re sending out interviews for another 2 weeksAnyone else who still hasn't received an R yet pre-II? What is going on with this school....
Oh they called recently?Someone called they said they’re sending out interviews for another 2 weeks
redrobbin333
Full Member
No idea. Call them and let us know. They’re friendlyOh they called recently?
D
deleted1005927
Congrats! Did you receive a call or email?Accepted this morning! I was on the waitlist.
Snapdragon1234
New Member
Thank you! I got a call, but didn't pick up so they left a message, and then about two hours later I got an email
need-based or merit?Yes you will get an official financial aid offer email in the next few weeks. However I recieved aid, and it indicated that in my A email. So it's possible that if you recieve aid it would be in that email. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone.
No wayyyyy lmfaooooSomeone called they said they’re sending out interviews for another 2 weeks
Pshhh I knew the II dream was still alive. Brodie, I got this one in the bag 😤
Why they scheduling two interviews tho? Still confusion on that. Is the 2nd interview a must or just a way for them to remember what the 1st interview was about after losing their notes?
Why they scheduling two interviews tho? Still confusion on that. Is the 2nd interview a must or just a way for them to remember what the 1st interview was about after losing their notes?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview?Accepted this morning! I was on the waitlist.
Just got a call from HMH... I'm on their waitlist👀 do I call back or...
Snapdragon1234
New Member
In OctoberWhen did you interview?
Merit. Have heard that the school is still calculating need based offersneed-based or merit?
mambamentality81
Full Member
How long do they give you to say yes off of the waitlist?Just got a call from HMH... I'm on their waitlist👀 do I call back or...
I'm not officially off the waitlist yet because I missed the call and they didn't pick up when I called them back lol. I have no idea though, my PTE deadline for another school is tomorrow so I'm a lil stressed 😭How long do they give you to say yes off of the waitlist?
mambamentality81
Full Member
Call again !!I'm not officially off the waitlist yet because I missed the call and they didn't pick up when I called them back lol. I have no idea though, my PTE deadline for another school is tomorrow so I'm a lil stressed 😭
You get 1 week to respondHow long do they give you to say yes off of the waitlist?
redrobbin333
Full Member
What are they atGroupme increased significantly without any posting here if they were from OOS WL or IS WL.
197What are they at
I would like to point out that I have many friends who applied to Hackensack with me (all in-state). 8 of us all got in on April 30th (nobody had a waiting list). None of them use this website besides me. Most of us have stats considerably below what MSAR makes Hackensack out to have. There is no way to know what is really going on using just this thread.
Trying to be patient but this waiting game making me lose hair tell me I’m not alone, hopefully it ends well soon [emoji1692]
You are definitely not alone! Fingers crossed for us both [emoji1696]
I no joke went through some hair loss in February. I’m bored outta my mind rn. It’s not a good time to be living in a ruralurbiaTrying to be patient but this waiting game making me lose hair tell me I’m not alone, hopefully it ends well soon 🤞🏾
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI lots of current M1s are in the group me to answer questions. It’s not all incoming/accepted students. The final class size is around 160-170. I don’t remember the exact number.Shoot how big is their class size
Rip that still seems like a lot. Chat is it overFYI lots of current M1s are in the group me to answer questions. It’s not all incoming/accepted students. The final class size is around 160-170. I don’t remember the exact number.
The curb your enthusiasm theme is playing in my head 24/7 rnLast year they interviewed people in June so I think there’s still quite a bit of movement ahead [emoji1696]