2022-2023 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dropping my A here, hoping it goes to one of y'all soon šŸ™

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
How are they going to waitlist me, accept me 5 days later, then give me a renewable 45k scholarship 2 days later

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
withdrew my A, hoping the best for y'all! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Iā€™M IN! Screaming crying throwing up best of luck to my waitlist homies!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Thanks!!!!!! Does anybody know if the financial aid packages will come before you put the deposit down or only after? Wondering if there is any value to playing coy for a few days (as if I didnā€™t already send an extremely desperate loi lmao)

Anyone have any idea of whether there will likely be a lot of waitlist movement for this school, or if its "over"? This is a longshot, but does anyone also know how many people are actually on the WL rn? Just trying to figure out if I should be holding out hope or not.

Anyone have any idea of whether there will likely be a lot of waitlist movement for this school, or if its "over"? This is a longshot, but does anyone also know how many people are actually on the WL rn? Just trying to figure out if I should be holding out hope or not.
People are leaving the accepted group steadily, hold strong. I think a lot of people are waiting for waitlists at other schools

Reactions: 1 user
People are leaving the accepted group steadily, hold strong. I think a lot of people are waiting for waitlists at other schools
Ahhhh ok. So stressed, gonna have to reapply and retake the MCAT next year if I don't get in XDD (i'm dying on the inside)

Ahhhh ok. So stressed, gonna have to reapply and retake the MCAT next year if I don't get in XDD (i'm dying on the inside)
FYI my tour guide got in in mid June. This school runs so late in the cycle. It ain't over till it's over.

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI my tour guide got in in mid June. This school runs so late in the cycle. It ain't over till it's over.
I might be wrong but isn't there CTE deadline by June 1st? If so, how could you get accepted after that since someone would have to break CTE contract or whatever it is

I might be wrong but isn't there CTE deadline by June 1st? If so, how could you get accepted after that since someone would have to break CTE contract or whatever it is
He actually said he interviewed in June too lol

Wait thats crazy lol. I think that might've been an anomaly tho, pretty sure they're done interviewing by now
Yeah but some people havenā€™t gotten rejected yet pre II. I think because theyā€™re a newer school a lot of people take other options over them. So especially in years past they had trouble with people dropping out last second for other options. Thatā€™s probably why theyā€™re keeping the option open of more interviews/going back to people who havenā€™t gotten a post interview decision yet.

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed in February and still havenā€™t received a post-II decision šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Does anyone know when the pre-matriculation checklist is due? I don't see any due dates in my portal... thanks in advance!

Did anybody get an additional scholarship after their first financial aid offer?

Accepted of the WL via email this morning! Interview 10/19, WL 3/24

Reactions: 6 users
addtext_com_MDkzNjAyMTg0MTU.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
If u received a scholarship was it sent w ur acceptance email or later?

Did it change if ur A was off the waitlist?

If u received a scholarship was it sent w ur acceptance email or later?

Did it change if ur A was off the waitlist?

I havenā€™t received scholarship or financial aid offer yet and I got off the waitlist earlier this week

Has anyone whoā€™s gotten off the waitlist recently been contacted for a financial aid package? I love everything about this school except for the 100k a year. Would love if that went down a notch šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone negotiate merit scholarship with them ?

Did you have an offer from another school to negotiate with?
Yes, I had a ~1/2 tuition scholarship at a school of similar ranking as Hackensack but Hackensack never offered me any scholarship money so I have a feeling they were just willing to let me walk away. If they really wanted someone, they might negotiate but that's just a guess on my part