2017-2018 Temple University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could any of you who possibly already live in Philly, recommend what neighborhoods/areas to look into or stay away from in my apartment search?

I won’t have a car, so am debatig wether to live near the subway or if biking to campus would be safe?

Any input is greatly appreaciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me where we are supposed to send updates as a continuing candidate? I know the letter gave instructions, but mine got lost so I am not sure where to send my information.
 
Withdrew today + 1/2 tution scholarship (LM 72, OOS, non-URM). Temple was an awesome school, and I hope my acceptance goes to someone who would love it!
 
Anyone who has withdrawn, do you know if they send you a confirmation email? I want to make sure it actually went through so I'm not accidentally still holding two spots after April 30.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got accepted off the CCL for the Bethlehem campus! I’m pretty set on another school so I will most likely be turning down this amazing program.

It’s been a humbling cycle !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one know how the waitlist works for temple? Do they just move down a ranked list? Or is it more like the admissions committee picks the best candidates out of the waitlisted pool for each new available spot?
 
Any one know how the waitlist works for temple? Do they just move down a ranked list? Or is it more like the admissions committee picks the best candidates out of the waitlisted pool for each new available spot?
I am pretty confident it's a ranked list but then again, it all depends on which applicants drop from the acceptance and how suitable the next person to be pulled off the waitlist is for that open spot.
 
Last edited:
I am pretty confident it's a ranked list but then again, it all depends on which applicants drop from the waitlist and how suitable the next person to be pulled off the waitlist is for that open spot.

So you think is has nothing to do with when the candidate was put on the waitlist?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone asked if there is going to be more movement. I am about to pay thousands of dollars for a consultant to reapply...
Just called but all the representatives were busy and I didn't feel like staying on hold/leaving a message lol

It seems like in past years most movement has occurred by now :/