2017-2018 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Could any of you who possibly already live in Philly, recommend what neighborhoods/areas to look into or stay away from in my apartment search?

I won’t have a car, so am debatig wether to live near the subway or if biking to campus would be safe?

Any input is greatly appreaciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me where we are supposed to send updates as a continuing candidate? I know the letter gave instructions, but mine got lost so I am not sure where to send my information.

Withdrew today + 1/2 tution scholarship (LM 72, OOS, non-URM). Temple was an awesome school, and I hope my acceptance goes to someone who would love it!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who has withdrawn, do you know if they send you a confirmation email? I want to make sure it actually went through so I'm not accidentally still holding two spots after April 30.

Anyone who has withdrawn, do you know if they send you a confirmation email? I want to make sure it actually went through so I'm not accidentally still holding two spots after April 30.
I got a confirmation email yesterday confirming receipt of my withdrawing email

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted off the CCL for the Bethlehem campus! I’m pretty set on another school so I will most likely be turning down this amazing program.

It’s been a humbling cycle !

Accepted a few days ago from CCL with full-tuition scholarship. Very honored.

Accepted yesterday off CCL for the Bethlehem campus. Interviewed early March. I’m so excited!

Officially withdrew my acceptance! Hope my spot goes to one of you :clap:

Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted off the wait list at main campus! Interviewed 2/20, wait listed 3/26.

Reactions: 1 users
Any one know how the waitlist works for temple? Do they just move down a ranked list? Or is it more like the admissions committee picks the best candidates out of the waitlisted pool for each new available spot?

Any one know how the waitlist works for temple? Do they just move down a ranked list? Or is it more like the admissions committee picks the best candidates out of the waitlisted pool for each new available spot?
I am pretty confident it's a ranked list but then again, it all depends on which applicants drop from the acceptance and how suitable the next person to be pulled off the waitlist is for that open spot.

Last edited:
Are we thinking the majority of movement has happened already?

I am pretty confident it's a ranked list but then again, it all depends on which applicants drop from the waitlist and how suitable the next person to be pulled off the waitlist is for that open spot.

So you think is has nothing to do with when the candidate was put on the waitlist?

Just got off the CCL! Interviewed late Jan, WL'd late Feb.

Accepted a few days ago from CCL with full-tuition scholarship. Very honored.
Full scholarship? Holy smokes congrats!!! I wish I knew how they figured out who gets awarded scholarships lol

Has anyone asked if there is going to be more movement. I am about to pay thousands of dollars for a consultant to reapply...

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone asked if there is going to be more movement. I am about to pay thousands of dollars for a consultant to reapply...
Send me ur app and I’ll tell u what may or may not have went wrong for free

Just called but all the representatives were busy and I didn't feel like staying on hold/leaving a message lol

It seems like in past years most movement has occurred by now :/

Has anyone heard anything else recently? I’m waitlisted and curious about movement