2017-2018 Temple University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a letter saying that I'm on the continuing candidates list. Interviewed early February. Can anyone confirm that this is the waitlist, or if they differentiate between a waitlist and a continuing candidates list.
You are correct, CC and waitlist are the same.
 
Just got rejected and I'm 99% sure they already rejected me months ago:laugh: Now it's crystal, crystal clear where my application status stands.
 
Has anyone who received the CCL snail mail seen a change reflected in their portal status? Mine still says something along the lines of "Complete & Ready for Review".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still waiting to hear back. Interviewed late Feb. Do they notify via mail or email or both?

via snail mail. For an acceptance, you will also receive an email.

Not always the case. TUportal can update to let you know first and the e-mail can come before the actual letter. This happened to me and the e-mail went to junk of all places. Be sure to check that.
 
I have a strong feeling that no one is going to hear about acceptances here until on/around traffic day. They probably have enough acceptances out for now but that number will DEFINITELY decrease near traffic day which is when more acceptances will start rolling out! This is just my speculation but, Hang on!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone gotten financial aid offers yet, merit or need-based? Or know around when to expect to hear anything?
 
has anyone gotten financial aid offers yet, merit or need-based? Or know around when to expect to hear anything?
I haven't heard anything. According to last year's thread, people received packages March 30 so I assume we might get them either right before or right after Easter (April 1)
 
I dont feel comfortable saying the exact amount but feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I can tell you, it was nowhere near a full scholarship but it was emailed to me at around 12:00 today. Most unexpected, I was definitely in tears of gratitude.
 
Soo anyone have any idea as to how an individual's chances look after being placed on CCL? How many people are put on it/how many accepted off of it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad