2017-2018 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected Pre-inteview

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a letter saying that I'm on the continuing candidates list. Interviewed early February. Can anyone confirm that this is the waitlist, or if they differentiate between a waitlist and a continuing candidates list.
You are correct, CC and waitlist are the same.

honestly forgot I applied here until I just got hit with that R in the email lol

Reactions: 1 users
Just got rejected and I'm 99% sure they already rejected me months ago:laugh: Now it's crystal, crystal clear where my application status stands.

Rejected
Sat in silence for a while
Sent 2 updates or so

Has anyone who received the CCL snail mail seen a change reflected in their portal status? Mine still says something along the lines of "Complete & Ready for Review".

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who received the CCL snail mail seen a change reflected in their portal status? Mine still says something along the lines of "Complete & Ready for Review".
Mine just says "Complete"

Still waiting to hear back. Interviewed late Feb. Do they notify via mail or email or both?

via snail mail. For an acceptance, you will also receive an email.

Not always the case. TUportal can update to let you know first and the e-mail can come before the actual letter. This happened to me and the e-mail went to junk of all places. Be sure to check that.

Reactions: 1 user
How many people who interviewed actually got rejected? Or were the interviewed who weren’t accepted just waitlisted?

Also, how many people does temple usually accept off of the waitlist when it’s all said and done?

Got my continuing candidate letter today. Interviewed 2/26

I have a strong feeling that no one is going to hear about acceptances here until on/around traffic day. They probably have enough acceptances out for now but that number will DEFINITELY decrease near traffic day which is when more acceptances will start rolling out! This is just my speculation but, Hang on!

How do you withdraw from this school? There's nothing to click on the site

has anyone gotten financial aid offers yet, merit or need-based? Or know around when to expect to hear anything?

has anyone gotten financial aid offers yet, merit or need-based? Or know around when to expect to hear anything?
I haven't heard anything. According to last year's thread, people received packages March 30 so I assume we might get them either right before or right after Easter (April 1)

I haven't heard anything. According to last year's thread, people received packages March 30 so I assume we might get them either right before or right after Easter (April 1)
Ahhh, thank you!

Yes!!!! Literally minutes ago
What were the packages like if u don’t mind me asking? Awaiting!

If you don’t want to share would you mind pming me? Thank you

Last edited:
I dont feel comfortable saying the exact amount but feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I can tell you, it was nowhere near a full scholarship but it was emailed to me at around 12:00 today. Most unexpected, I was definitely in tears of gratitude.

waitlisted by mail today, but no hard feelings since it makes my decision easier :) interviewed early feb!

Soo anyone have any idea as to how an individual's chances look after being placed on CCL? How many people are put on it/how many accepted off of it?

Withdrew today - emailed them - good luck to everyone!!

WL here last week. Would only consider over other offers if they offer substantial aid.

Waitlisted here today. Interviewed late february. Have the same question though...dont know how many people get accepted off the waitlist.

financial aid info is up!

Anyone get something other than loans?
I believe that merit based scholarships were given out already. When I spoke to financial aid, they said that need based scholarships will not be awarded until like October so don't give up yet!