2017-2018 Virginia Commonwealth University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Having issues logging into my portal. Anyone else having trouble with it? I also notice theres a "2019" option available now as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Having issues logging into my portal. Anyone else having trouble with it? I also notice theres a "2019" option available now as well.

I suppose that's because next year's cycle and secondaries has started already

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if this is a subtle sign that WL movement is also over and for us to focus on reapplying
Sorry for not updating y’all, but my portal started working fine a few days after the incident. However, I don’t believe there will be much more waitlist movement in the next few weeks so I might be calling it quits.

Well I guess thats the end of the road for me. Pulling the plug on VCU. Fortunately, I was accepted into another medical school, but VCU was definitely the dream. Good luck to everyone here! You all made this application cycle bearable.

what is the ratio of people who are offered supplemental application to those offered interviews?

thankz

what is the ratio of people who are offered supplemental application to those offered interviews?
Hard to say. Probably around 7-10:1 given 600ish interviewed. Since today was the first day of orientation, maybe current M1s can share stats on this past cycle?

thankz

Last year around 3k of the 9/10k people got a secondary and out of those people only close to 600 got an II

I just got my secondary last night. well now per that hopefully I am that 1 in 5 that gets the interview. best of luck. congrats.

I just got my secondary last night. well now per that hopefully I am that 1 in 5 that gets the interview. best of luck. congrats.
So just FYI, you're on the wrong thread to be talking about II at this point. You should post this on the 2018-2019 vcu page

anyone who interviewed here last year and was accepted have advice for the interview? thanks

Did anyone from this thread ( @Stumpyman ?) end up attending Pre-Matric and would be able to give some info about it? Do you think it was beneficial, and how rigorous was it?