Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I've been Preliminary Review Complete since like 8/9 :/No one knows for sure. The next step is preliminary review complete and then Final review or interview
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, I've been Preliminary Review Complete since like 8/9 :/No one knows for sure. The next step is preliminary review complete and then Final review or interview
At least it's not final review completeYeah, I've been Preliminary Review Complete since like 8/9 :/
YerrrrSpoke to a few people who go to the school. One told me that he did not get interviewed until November. Hang in there everyone!!!!
When's he interviewingGood news guys, final review complete is not a rejection, my twin bro just got an II. Preliminary review complete 8/17, final review complete 9/12, II like 5 minutes ago
FTW [emoji119][emoji119]Good news guys, final review complete is not a rejection, my twin bro just got an II. Preliminary review complete 8/17, final review complete 9/12, II like 5 minutes ago
Good news guys, final review complete is not a rejection, my twin bro just got an II. Preliminary review complete 8/17, final review complete 9/12, II like 5 minutes ago
He selected 10/19. Available dates were 10/19,10/22,10/26 for anyone else who is interested!When's he interviewing
Best twin study I’ve ever readGuys, I just want to say that you shouldn't worry about if you have prelim review complete yet or not. The process is definitely random and not chronological. I submitted my secondary 1 hour after my twin bro, we are both super similar stats/EC wise (lizzyM 76-77), and he already has his II but I haven't gotten past review pending! There is always hope
I got an II this morning (9/17)!! I was Final Review Complete for a while and after reading through this thread didn’t think I was getting an interview but I did, so don’t freak out too much, y’all.
Congrats on the II!! When did you get the “final review complete” notification if you don’t mind me asking?I got an II this morning (9/17)!! I was Final Review Complete for a while and after reading through this thread didn’t think I was getting an interview but I did, so don’t freak out too much, y’all.
LOL!! The epidemiologist in me is absolutely loving your comment.Best twin study I’ve ever read
Congrats on the II!! When did you get the “final review complete” notification if you don’t mind me asking?
Hey guys. I submitted July 29. It still says "secondary application complete". No status changes since then. Should I call?
I did, from that to Prelim completed for about 2 days nowAnybody have any recent status change from "Secondary Application Completed"?
I did, from that to Prelim completed for about 2 days now
idk if this helps but I was on preliminary review for over a month and just got changed (within the last week) to final review.I did, from that to Prelim completed for about 2 days now
I was complete on 6/30When were you completed if you don't mind me asking?
Went from Review Pending to Final Review Completed within the last few days. Completed mid-July. Lizzie M~71, IS. Praying for II!
Atleast you have been reviewed, still sitting on secondary submitted since late July/early August. Best of luck!My application is about 4 weeks into Final Review Completed. No rejection no II.... Im trying to be patient.
everything (amcas app and secondary) but not your stats. and it honestly depends on your interviewer. I had a faculty (who was more conversational-tell me about yourself and this and that) and a student (who had more questions lined up)Has anyone interviewed here already who could give some insight? What kind of information is available to the interviewers on the semi-blind process? Are the questions mostly behavioral?
AhhhhhhI interviewed already and have "Admission Committee Review Completed" on the portal. I wonder if this means we will be hearing back by Monday. Good luck everyone!
eek! when'd you interview? my status says admission committee scheduled 10/9, but I know when I interviewed (9/28) they said we'd hear back at the end of the monthI interviewed already and have "Admission Committee Review Completed" on the portal. I wonder if this means we will be hearing back by Monday. Good luck everyone!
I interviewed 9/14eek! when'd you interview? my status says admission committee scheduled 10/9, but I know when I interviewed (9/28) they said we'd hear back at the end of the month
What I tell youOfficially accepted to the class of 2023!
Congratulations! How did you find out?Officially accepted to the class of 2023!
Happy for you! Congrats again!I received a phone call and email
AyyyJust got the call! Accepted into the class of 2023!
Ayyy
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.