2018-2019 Florida International University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can we talk about how you're the most hype person ever. I keep seeing you in a couple threads. You da real mvp. Hope you get your top choice!
yes!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
for anyone that has interviewed can you tell me what I can expect? also how do you recommend preparing for the interview? it's my first one!

Yeah, if anyone is willing to just provide a little insight for us, that would be amazing! Thanks in advance.

Yeah, if anyone is willing to just provide a little insight for us, that would be amazing! Thanks in advance.

Nothing unusual. Mostly conversational, but you will most likely be asked to elaborate on your decision to apply to this particular school. I was also asked to think through some ethical scenarios. Otherwise, pretty standard IMO.

Congrats to everyone accepted! Got an interview invite today, complete late august.

II today! Complete July 25.

Accepted yesterday, interviewed 9/14. Couldn't be happier to be accepted to this amazing program!! Congrats to everyone receiving acceptances and IIs!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Invite! I thought I was done for.
Complete 7/29ish
I was on Pending Review what felt like foreverrrr
Preliminary Complete last week
Final Review Completed on Wednesday I believe 10/17

Stay in there! they'll get to you :pompous:

Reactions: 3 users
Are many people still stuck on Preliminary Review Completed? Mine had been that way for a long, long time.

Long time lurker! Got my acceptance to here!! Can’t descirbe how I feel rnTop choice, 3rd Florida school acceptance! #neverListenToAdvisors thanks for all the tips and encouragement. And good luck to everyone with the cycle.

Reactions: 5 users
Long time lurker! Got my acceptance to here!! Can’t descirbe how I feel rnTop choice, 3rd Florida school acceptance! #neverListenToAdvisors thanks for all the tips and encouragement. And good luck to everyone with the cycle.
Congrats! I nearly died with your hashtag since its beyond true

Reactions: 2 users
When did you interview???

For those who have interviewed, have you received an official letter in the mail?

What does it mean if I still have "Secondary Application Complete" ?

Complete late July

From my understanding it’s chronological. You should send in an email if u bad scores letters and everything in at the time of shbmission

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Are acceptance decisions supposed to come out today?

Is there a reason for this or is their review process random?
So my status updated today as "review pending" and I submitted on 7/31. No idea how they review but it appears it isn't chronological. Hope this helps!