2018-2019 Florida State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for anyone still on the hold list- i just called the office and they said that we could be notified even weeks after orientation :/

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a bridge alumni. You can't interview for bridge separately, the chosen few come from within the general interviewing class and you have to meet certain criteria to even be considered. If your interviewer asked you if you would consider bridge, I really hope you said yes because it has to be the best Masters program in the entire country. You're guaranteed a spot in next years class (if you pass all your required classes), you do not have to repeat the MCAT, most of our research projects get published in medical journals, we become the leaders for the next class, we get a sizeable scholarship for the remaining years of medical school, and I was even able to present my research at a national conference in California.

That being said, you must meet certain criteria. If you have any other questions about the program, feel free to message me directly.
Hey! What criteria must you meet? Also, when in the cycle did you get interviewed and offered a spot?

Members don't see this ad :)
What specific stats are needed for bridge? I want to apply to FSU some time in the future and I’m curious.

Hey! What criteria must you meet? Also, when in the cycle did you get interviewed and offered a spot?

What specific stats are needed for bridge? I want to apply to FSU some time in the future and I’m curious.

Bridge selects their class from the regular FSU COM admissions cycle. Students from medically underrepresented, rural and inner-city populations who do not gain direct admission to the medical school may be invited to participate. You cannot apply to the program by itself. I was offered an interview in November and all Bridge admissions go out at the same time in March or May (I can't remember which). I interviewed at a few other OOS schools and was accepted at several DO programs but chose Bridge and it was the best decision of my life. Any other questions feel free to check out the website:

Reactions: 1 user
Bridge selects their class from the regular FSU COM admissions cycle. Students from medically underrepresented, rural and inner-city populations who do not gain direct admission to the medical school may be invited to participate. You cannot apply to the program by itself. I was offered an interview in November and all Bridge admissions go out at the same time in March or May (I can't remember which). I interviewed at a few other OOS schools and was accepted at several DO programs but chose Bridge and it was the best decision of my life. Any other questions feel free to check out the website:

Thank you for your response ! :) What were your stats? If you don't mind me asking.

Reactions: 1 user