2021-2022 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You scared the crap out of me. I thought the next post here was for sure gonna be an II. All quiet on my end.
Im dead hahahaha, nah lol, just slowly crossing days off my calender

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was stalking the last forum to see if I could find an average time that people were sent things. Could never find it because, at least from what I've seen, the posts aren't time stamped. So for everyone curious. I received the II at 1:50 pm today. I finished my secondary sometime in late July. Paid August 9th, complete August 11th. And now II today, August 26th. Early Decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone else received an II? I’m still waiting checking my email every 10 minutes lol

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who received an II received their information packet back after responding?

Two 50 minute interviews lol…that’s quite a lot haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea when RD II's start being sent out? I'm assuming soon since ED got theirs

Silly question, but does getting a speeding ticket count for "Have you ever been charged with a violation of the law which resulted in, or is still pending could result in, probation, community service, a jail sentence, or the revocation or suspension of your driver's license (including traffic violations which resulted in a fine of $200 or more)?" if I did traffic school? I don't know if this a bad question, so sorry in advance if its stupid.

Silly question, but does getting a speeding ticket count for "Have you ever been charged with a violation of the law which resulted in, or is still pending could result in, probation, community service, a jail sentence, or the revocation or suspension of your driver's license (including traffic violations which resulted in a fine of $200 or more)?" if I did traffic school? I don't know if this a bad question, so sorry in advance if its stupid.
Was it 200 dollars or more?

For the life of me I can't remember if it was $164 or $264, was wondering if anyone else was in a similar predicament. I just remember doing traffic school for the whole ordeal.
I almost certain they won't care about a traffic ticket, however, emailing for clarification is always advisable.

Has anyone had their interview yet? Mine is this Friday and I'm nervous!!! LOL <3

IS and I’m surprised to have just gotten an “application complete” email yesterday after first having to wait a week for the fee email and then another week to be marked complete. Seems like a really long time between submitting my secondary to actually being complete?

IS and I’m surprised to have just gotten an “application complete” email yesterday after first having to wait a week for the fee email and then another week to be marked complete. Seems like a really long time between submitting my secondary to actually being complete?
That timing is about right for regular decision applicants. FSU works a little slower than some of the other medical schools.

That timing is about right for regular decision applicants. FSU works a little slower than some of the other medical schools.
It really threw off my timing for the Labor Day deadline although their email implied they’re non-rolling. Not sure if this is true or not :/

Probably busier now that they’re starting to interview for ED. I received secondary invite Aug 18, submitted on the 22, and got a complete email on the 23. I’m also a FAP recipient so idk if that changed anything

They told us multiple times during the session today that we were the first interview of the cycle for them and there will be one more weekend of interviewing early decision applicants. So we know that Ed interviews are today, Monday, and next Monday and Friday and thats it.

They told us multiple times during the session today that we were the first interview of the cycle for them and there will be one more weekend of interviewing early decision applicants. So we know that Ed interviews are today, Monday, and next Monday and Friday and thats it.
Do you know around how many people are interviewing each day?

For ED peeps, they said we can hear back Sep 28-29 right bc they don’t wanna wait till first October if I remember correctly?

For ED peeps, they said we can hear back Sep 28-29 right bc they don’t wanna wait till first October if I remember correctly?
I hope so. Last set of ED interviews are this afternoon, then our fates are decided tomorrow. Whenever they chose to send them out tho is up to them, as long as it's before friday.

Do you know if they started sending IIs to RD??

according to the reddit interview tracker, someone has gotten an interview with an interview date set for October 25th, which would be RD. They were complete on august 4th and had a 514/3.4. All of this is according to self-reporting, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yes, I received an interview invite on September 22nd. I am RD. It was scheduled automatically for me on October 29.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, I received an interview invite on September 22nd. I am RD. It was scheduled automatically for me on October 29.
Congratulations! when did you submit your application?

To the people who have gotten II what did your complete email say?

Does anybody know where we can find the 2019-2020 forum?