Dr. Bones123
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im dead hahahaha, nah lol, just slowly crossing days off my calenderYou scared the crap out of me. I thought the next post here was for sure gonna be an II. All quiet on my end.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Im dead hahahaha, nah lol, just slowly crossing days off my calenderYou scared the crap out of me. I thought the next post here was for sure gonna be an II. All quiet on my end.
I check my email every 5 minutes, no lie.Im dead hahahaha, nah lol, just slowly crossing days off my calender
Congratulations!!INTERVIEW! LETS GOOOO
I also received one earlier today! EDHas anyone else received an II? I’m still waiting checking my email every 10 minutes lol
I have not. Also still waiting for them to get back to my II acceptance email. (Was wondering this same thing lol)Has anyone who received an II received their information packet back after responding?
Okay so we are in exactly the same boat. We good thenI have not. Also still waiting for them to get back to my II acceptance email. (Was wondering this same thing lol)
Same!Has anyone who received an II received their information packet back after responding?
I just got the email too! Exciting!!Two 50 minute interviews lol…that’s quite a lot haha
RD here. Are the interviews virtual this year or is it back to normal?I just got the email too! Exciting!!
They are over Zoom!RD here. Are the interviews virtual this year or is it back to normal?
Last year, they started sending out invitation in October.Any idea when RD II's start being sent out? I'm assuming soon since ED got theirs
Was it 200 dollars or more?Silly question, but does getting a speeding ticket count for "Have you ever been charged with a violation of the law which resulted in, or is still pending could result in, probation, community service, a jail sentence, or the revocation or suspension of your driver's license (including traffic violations which resulted in a fine of $200 or more)?" if I did traffic school? I don't know if this a bad question, so sorry in advance if its stupid.
For the life of me I can't remember if it was $164 or $264, was wondering if anyone else was in a similar predicament. I just remember doing traffic school for the whole ordeal.Was it 200 dollars or more?
I almost certain they won't care about a traffic ticket, however, emailing for clarification is always advisable.For the life of me I can't remember if it was $164 or $264, was wondering if anyone else was in a similar predicament. I just remember doing traffic school for the whole ordeal.
It goes by quick...unless you get a hostile interviewer......luck of the draw lolTwo 50 minute interviews lol…that’s quite a lot haha
Just want to give a shout out, your username gave me a chuckle. 😆Was it 200 dollars or more?
Mine is also this Friday, see you there!Has anyone had their interview yet? Mine is this Friday and I'm nervous!!! LOL <3
OMG see you there !!! AHAHA it really doesn't feel real tbh...Mine is also this Friday, see you there!
I'm just so excited to do it and for it to be over.OMG see you there !!! AHAHA it really doesn't feel real tbh...
That timing is about right for regular decision applicants. FSU works a little slower than some of the other medical schools.IS and I’m surprised to have just gotten an “application complete” email yesterday after first having to wait a week for the fee email and then another week to be marked complete. Seems like a really long time between submitting my secondary to actually being complete?
It really threw off my timing for the Labor Day deadline although their email implied they’re non-rolling. Not sure if this is true or not :/That timing is about right for regular decision applicants. FSU works a little slower than some of the other medical schools.
Probably busier now that they’re starting to interview for ED. I received secondary invite Aug 18, submitted on the 22, and got a complete email on the 23. I’m also a FAP recipient so idk if that changed anythingIS and I’m surprised to have just gotten an “application complete” email yesterday after first having to wait a week for the fee email and then another week to be marked complete. Seems like a really long time between submitting my secondary to actually being complete?
Do you know around how many people are interviewing each day?They told us multiple times during the session today that we were the first interview of the cycle for them and there will be one more weekend of interviewing early decision applicants. So we know that Ed interviews are today, Monday, and next Monday and Friday and thats it.
6 yesterdayDo you know around how many people are interviewing each day?
I just wrote about where we're from, what they do for a living, and how close we are as a family/what they've taught meWhat do you write about your family lol?
I hope so. Last set of ED interviews are this afternoon, then our fates are decided tomorrow. Whenever they chose to send them out tho is up to them, as long as it's before friday.For ED peeps, they said we can hear back Sep 28-29 right bc they don’t wanna wait till first October if I remember correctly?
I think they'll start doing RD IIs once they finish ED this week. I'm hoping we'll hear back end of this week, early next.Do you know if they started sending IIs to RD??
according to the reddit interview tracker, someone has gotten an interview with an interview date set for October 25th, which would be RD. They were complete on august 4th and had a 514/3.4. All of this is according to self-reporting, so take it with a grain of salt.Do you know if they started sending IIs to RD??
Yes, I received an interview invite on September 22nd. I am RD. It was scheduled automatically for me on October 29.Do you know if they started sending IIs to RD??
Congratulations! when did you submit your application?Yes, I received an interview invite on September 22nd. I am RD. It was scheduled automatically for me on October 29.
super late July is when I submitted itCongratulations! when did you submit your application?
super late July is when I submitted iCOng
Congratulations!! What are your stats if you don't mind sharing?super late July is when I submitted it
Good luck!!Today is the day maybe hopefully lol
I hope everybody the best of luck!!! So stressful but I wanna know already hahaToday is the day maybe hopefully lol
Does anybody know where we can find the 2019-2020 forum?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.