2018-2019 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just adjusted the “per week” to make sure my total number was accurate
I did the same I basically added total hours and total weeks and then rounded weeks into years and then did hours based on that. I almost wonder if they are wanting a minimum number or using it as a means of comparing applicants through a computer system. So weird that they only care to ask for hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
on the self-service, mine says my LORs are pending but all my letters are already sent to AACOMAS. and there is deadline for LOR submittion in front of them. anyone else has the same thing?

After you pay, click "go back" or "finish" or something like that. It takes you to the PowerCampus page where there is a pop-up that allows you to upload a file.

does the page say you can submit up to three files? where you type in the file name and then upload it? that's the only page i see....

Members don't see this ad :)
So I guess we’re required to take the CASPer test now for this school. Has anyone done this before and can elaborate on what to expect?

So I guess we’re required to take the CASPer test now for this school. Has anyone done this before and can elaborate on what to expect?

Please tell me you posted this under the wrong school.... I'm going to be bummed if PNWU has made this a requirement. I don't see it on the portal.

Please tell me you posted this under the wrong school.... I'm going to be bummed if PNWU has made this a requirement. I don't see it on the portal.
Nope, unfortunately not the wrong school. Got the email today saying “new this year: all applicants offered an interview will be required to take CASPer”

on the self-service, mine says my LORs are pending but all my letters are already sent to AACOMAS. and there is deadline for LOR submittion in front of them. anyone else has the same thing?

I have the same problem..

I emailed them they said they were verifying manually and after the deadline my letters where no longer pending and the issue was resolved.

How long did it take to have them verify all your stuff?

Just submitted my secondary today. Can't seem to access it in anyway and I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mails. Anyone else experience the same thing? When I go back to the secondary page it wants me to fill everything out again.

Just submitted my secondary today. Can't seem to access it in anyway and I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mails. Anyone else experience the same thing? When I go back to the secondary page it wants me to fill everything out again.
yes once u submit u cant see it again. if you didnt upload your essay they will email you and ask you to email the essay to them

yes once u submit u cant see it again. if you didnt upload your essay they will email you and ask you to email the essay to them
Is there any way to check the status of everything or is this a walk by faith, not by sight moment?

Members don't see this ad :)
once you submit it, you only get a confirmation and follow up email. then they will send you another email with username and password for "self-service" where you can check the status of your application. that's pretty much it as far as I know

Just got an email saying that the application is being processed and then it gave log in info to check the status.

When did you submit your secondary? I submitted mine yesterday but haven't received anything yet

When did you submit your secondary? I submitted mine yesterday but haven't received anything yet
I think I submitted either 8-12 or 8-13. When I checked the portal though it said that they had created the account before I got the email about it. I'm sure it will come today or tomorrow!

Just got access to the self service portal. How long did it take for you LORs to go through? Mine still say they're pending.

Does anyone else have any "Committee" written under the decision part of the app status?

Just got an email that says "everything is complete and is under review email". Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone taken the Casper test that this school (and some others) requires prior to interviewing?

Wanting to hear some feedback on what the test is like.

Has anyone taken the Casper test that this school (and some others) requires prior to interviewing?

Nope, but email said we have to take it 4 weeks prior to interview day so they can receive results! I haven't checked the CASPer tests dates yet.

Nope, but email said we have to take it 4 weeks prior to interview day so they can receive results! I haven't checked the CASPer tests dates yet.

Very easy exam! Practice using their free exams to get used to the timing but no need to study. No medically related ethics at all

Reactions: 1 users

^^^ Have you gotten a confirmation email regarding your interview date yet?

On the portal it says "committee" under decision. Does that mean they are reviewing it? lol

Just submitted for here. Don’t live in Washington anymore but am from there.

Class: Underdog
+4 Stealth
+10 Useless Nerd References

Good luck everyone

Anyone know how long it took them to get letters marked as received?

Received II, sent in my interview date request yesterday and still have yet to receive confirmation. Should I be worried?

Received II, sent in my interview date request yesterday and still have yet to receive confirmation. Should I be worried?

Nahh. I haven’t gotten confirmation
either. I’m sure it’ll come