2018-2019 University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last year first II went out July 13th, first MSTP II on the 27th
Thank you for that, either my Friday is going to be super lit or super depressing!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
II!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
So do you guys think they are going to be sending e-mails out in waves? On a weekend? I am so confused.

Reactions: 1 users
II!!!!! Super excited, nothing like a weekend surprise lol. I was complete on 7/11

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to y’all with IIs! An II from a school like Pritzker this early in the cycle is a very good sign of things to come (pls note that the converse is not necessarily also true...)

Reactions: 1 users
I am happy for you all!I am also nervous, I was complete around the same time. Maybe it's not so great news.

Hey for those that got II, do you have a green check mark next to interview decision on your status page with the date it sent? I have a green check mark next to it but no email from them and its not in spam :/

Lol well I submitted today, so hopefully I get a 4-5 day response!

Hey for those that got II, do you have a green check mark next to interview decision on your status page with the date it sent? I have a green check mark next to it but no email from them and its not in spam :/

id take that as a good sign because i dont even have an interview decision spot on my status page. Just shows my app is complete.

Reactions: 4 users
lol so it seems so far its URMs, then perfect LizzyMs (like 80-85), anyone outside that got IIs yet? Hopefully us plebs with <80 LM hear back this week! :) So excited!

This thread is so sdn haha (I'm right there with you guys)

Reactions: 1 user
lol so it seems so far its URMs, then perfect LizzyMs (like 80-85), anyone outside that got IIs yet? Hopefully us plebs with <80 LM hear back this week! :) So excited!
i didnt even know there were that many people with LizzyM abovw 80. feelsbadman lol.

i didnt even know there were that many people with LizzyM abovw 80. feelsbadman lol.

Right, 95th percentile stats are just average on SDN :p I was just saying that that they are definitely not reveiwing in order of receipt Im sure several of us were complete 7/6 and havent heard anything yet

I mean I haven't gotten one and my LizzyM is like 81ish and I was complete 7/9. I wouldn't be too worried yet although I totally agree with you, hopefully more people start hearing back in waves this week!

Haha right I'm rockin a 75, which is awesome but the competition is scaring me a lil

I mean I'm sitting here at a 71 LM. But you can't hit that home run if you don't let yourself step up to the plate.

I submitted 7/8 and my applicant portal says my LORs are in and my application is complete as of 7/8, but I still haven't received a "complete" email from Pritzker. Anyone in the same boat or have emailed the admissions office regarding this issue?

I submitted 7/8 and my applicant portal says my LORs are in and my application is complete as of 7/8, but I still haven't received a "complete" email from Pritzker. Anyone in the same boat or have emailed the admissions office regarding this issue?
I never got a complete email

I never got the email but still got an II.

Hey guys! I am incoming M1 at Pritzker and I just wanted to post here to say good luck to everyone!

I'd be happy to answer any questions about the interview process and why I chose Pritkzer. For any URM's applying, I'm also a URM so I would be happy to answer URM specific question you have here or by PM. Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
Hi all, I'm an incoming M1 as well. I just wanted to help calm some of the neuroticism by explaining my experience in applying to Pritzker! Last year, I was complete very early July (LM ~ 76), and I was getting really bummed when I kept getting passed up for the IIs that were given out in July-November. Lo and behold, I ended up getting an II in late December, interviewed in January, and got accepted w/ scholarship in February! The moral of the story is: don't stress about people that were complete after you getting IIs (trust me, I know its hard, I've definitely been there). It ain't over until it's over!

Reactions: 16 users
Hi all, I'm an incoming M1 as well. I just wanted to help calm some of the neuroticism by explaining my experience in applying to Pritzker! Last year, I was complete very early July (LM ~ 76), and I was getting really bummed when I kept getting passed up for the IIs that were given out in July-November. Lo and behold, I ended up getting an II in late December, interviewed in January, and got accepted w/ scholarship in February! The moral of the story is: don't stress about people that were complete after you getting IIs (trust me, I know its hard, I've definitely been there). It ain't over until it's over!
This is really encouraging, I am complete and I have not heard back from the school yet. I don't want to think the worst but it does kinda suck. But this helps me keep the faith burning and alive.

I really do think Pritzker holistically views applicants. Although I am sure not many with <10% GPA or MCAT get an II, it has happened based on their acceptance GPA/MCAT ranges. Wishing you all the best!

Just got the II!
Complete 7/10

Reactions: 5 users
Got a II! Complete 7/17

Chill bruh, it's still July. You're definitely not wrecked.

You know this whole process is messed up when people with 100th percentile MCAT scores are getting nervous like two weeks into the application cycle lol

Reactions: 8 users
Logic was so yesterday. Neuroticism is the new lingo.

tyrannosaurus rekt confirmed