2018-2019 University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, only if you’ve already received an interview. I tried.
Does this mean they accept post interview LOI?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got a reminder email today saying my app is still under review....and I've been complete since early july

Reactions: 10 users
Maybe all these "continues to be under review" emails mean there's a wave of II's coming up.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I got that "continues to be under review" email as well.

Does anyone really know what this means. Ive been complete since July.

Just got the email as well. Complete 8/25. Last year around this time they had a massive R purge. Could it be they are switching it up and just sending out emails to apps still under consideration?

Just got an email about my application continuing to be under review
Just got the email as well. Complete 8/25. Last year around this time they had a massive R purge. Could it be they are switching it up and just sending out emails to apps still under consideration?
but if most people got it, does that mean we’re all still in the running?

but if most people got it, does that mean we’re all still in the running?
Well we dont know what percent of people received it. It seems that way because we just see it on here. But I dont know, it's just a theory. *shrug*

Members don't see this ad :)
I have already received an MSTP II (not attended yet), and got the same under review email.

Reactions: 3 users
I have already received an MSTP II (not attended yet), and got the same under review email.

I attended an MD interview with no acceptance call or waitlist/rejection email yet and didn’t get this mass email to add to the variety of statuses of people who did and didn’t get emails.

Reactions: 1 users
2kzjk7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 29 users

Got the email as well. Complete 10/17 tho.

Anyone else just receive an email saying that they are still reviewing your application and thanking you for applying?
I got one of these as well. Maybe they just don't want us to think they forgot us? :p

Has anybody who submitted a secondary gotten a rejection email or is everyone getting these "still reviewing your app" emails.

II today, OOS. Does anyone have any insight into the group activity and group interview?

Interview Invitation today!!! December 7th

OOS non-trad w/ 3 years managing clinical research at a hospital full-time while also acing a post-bacc program. I'm absolutely stoked because this is my first invite this cycle. I'd love to hear from some current students and/or fellow interviewees (prospective or have already interviewed).

Complete 10/1. Under Review 10/25. For those of you still waiting to hear from any schools, keep your heads up!!!

p.s: there are still multiple interview dates available to choose from, so certainly keep your heads up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone know if they have sent out any post-interview rejections yet, for any of the interview dates?

Interviewed 10/5 I haven’t heard back yet :/ I was predicting to hear back this Friday, since that would be exactly 4 weeks.

Interviewed 10/5 I haven’t heard back yet :/ I was predicting to hear back this Friday, since that would be exactly 4 weeks.
Same here! I figured someone from 10/5 would post if they’d heard tho.

Reactions: 2 users
Does this mean they accept post interview LOI?

Does anybody know the answer to this yet? I recall them saying they don’t accept updates but does that include a LOI (mainly LO-intent but curious about letter of interest) as well?

Last edited:
I looked at my interview packet and they said only update them on "any change in address, telephone numbers, or email address". I would take this as no LOI pre or post II. However, I would say if your interviewers specifically said it was okay for you to email them and keep them in touch, I wouldn't see that as a problem.
Congrats on the interview !

Really hoping your prediction is right...

Received a "Reminder" to complete the secondary but I never actually got an e-mail for the secondary. Is it a waste of money or still worth a shot? Idk how much screening or my late CASPer date (7/10) comes into play. Thanks

Received a "Reminder" to complete the secondary but I never actually got an e-mail for the secondary. Is it a waste of money or still worth a shot? Idk how much screening or my late CASPer date (7/10) comes into play. Thanks
Apply! If you don't apply, you have 0% chance.

There isn't a "late" CASPER date; once they have received it, they've received it. They don't judge when you took it, just like they don't just when you take your MCAT. They received my CASPER mid-last month, I submitted by secondary October-1 and received an interview invitation last week.

Also, my secondary invitation from them went to my SPAM folder (as was the case for many other applicants. Check that).

They have interviews in January and February. You ought to go ahead and submit. Like the above user said, if you don't apply, you have 0% chance.

Any IS applicants getting a little frustrated here with the lack of love from their State school?

Reactions: 10 users
Going crazy here
Yeah the wait is brutal...but they definitely won't call today. With that said, everyone make sure they go out and vote for candidates who will affect the healthcare field positively!! We are future leaders and have a duty :)

Reactions: 7 users
I’m not involved in the admissions process, so take this with a grain of salt. I actually thought I was getting rejected last year because people from my interview day and later heard back about their acceptance before I did. For reference, I interviewed around early-mid October but didn’t hear back until mid January. So, to answer your question, I would say yes there’s definitely a chance people could be accepted at a later date.

Were you waitlisted or were you kept in silence until January?

This waiting has me going bonkers that I'm considering building and growing a garden to distract myself when on my days off.

Reactions: 4 users
Were you waitlisted or were you kept in silence until January?

This waiting has me going bonkers that I'm considering building and growing a garden to distract myself when on my days off.
Productive and sustainable, I appreciate that

Reactions: 4 users
So, I called them today and asked about the pre-II process. They told me that we won't receive any decisions until the interview process is completed. I asked if that means that no one will be rejected before February, and she said "a little bit earlier". So another two-three months of agony I guess.

Oh wow I didn't expect that they would inform us so late. So we could potentially not hear back until February?
Yeah, that's what I understood. Last year they sent the first wave of rejections in October. I do not know why they changed it. I would rather be rejected early on than be in limbo for months.