Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II! LM 73
Complete date?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II! LM 73
7/31Complete date?
7/31
Thanks!Oh, i am well about almost a month behind you. Congrats!! Good luck
+/- a few days, it seems as though they do. Although there were multiple weeks where people were getting interviews from the same complete datesComplete 8/1 and wondering if BU reviews in order they were received, anyone know? (Congrats to the 7/31 person!)
+1rejected oos, complete 7/16
+1 but I’m from a neighboring state so I’m hoping for the bestAs on OOS submitted on 7/17, this recent R wave does not bode well for me lol
Complete since 7/16 and heard nothing so far. Wonder what this means because it seems as though they review in order! Do they re-review apps?I've been complete since 7/17 and radio silence 😵
7/19 and sameI've been complete since 7/17 and radio silence 😵
+1, guess it seems like no news is..... neutral news? LolI've been complete since 7/17 and radio silence 😵
when were you complete, if you don't mind me asking?Just got that R 🙁
7/16!when were you complete, if you don't mind me asking?

Are there any current students I can ask a few questions to about this school? Interviewing in 2 weeks. Thanks!
+1complete 7/25; silence
LOL exact same LM as well
Dude that sucks, I'm sorry :/ When were you complete?Right on schedule, big R. At least the suspense is over now, good luck everyone!
7/17, and thanks! Not the end of the world but it would've been cool to go hereDude that sucks, I'm sorry :/ When were you complete?
ANOTHER R WAVE TO FACE. FIGHT ME BOSTON. WE WILL SURVIVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS
.![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.