2019-2020 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Kind of worried
Not everyone has SDN so we don't actually know if people are still getting accepted or not. I kind of wanted to email them to ask when wait list movement would end but dont want to be annoying lol so if anyone else wants to do that, then go for it!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Not everyone has SDN so we don't actually know if people are still getting accepted or not. I kind of wanted to email them to ask when wait list movement would end but dont want to be annoying lol so if anyone else wants to do that, then go for it!!!!

I emailed and asked. They told me they don't have a specific date, they always want to start with a full class. They said I was welcomed to check back with them whenever I wanted. They said orientation begins 7/13/20 with classes beginning 7/20/20 so anything can happen between then and now.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m not sure if this was made clear in earlier posts but is there a set date after which we can assume that we have been rejected if we don’t get a call/ email? Just want to be prepared :/

I’m not sure if this was made clear in earlier posts but is there a set date after which we can assume that we have been rejected if we don’t get a call/ email? Just want to be prepared :/
They said that they can accept people up till orientation day which is July 16th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would think so unless maybe somebody pulls out after orientation day

I spoke with them yesterday. They said orientation starts 13th, classes on the 20th. They are not expecting much movement at this point but if someone does pull out there could be last minute offers made.

I see :(

I spoke with them yesterday. They said orientation starts 13th, classes on the 20th. They are not expecting much movement at this point but if someone does pull out there could be last minute offers made.

There are still movements happening, I know of one that declined his acceptance today for another school (fingers crossed it goes to one of you) - some just prefer not to announce it here.

Last year, someone was accepted 2 days into orientation. I may be wrong, but I recall someone being pulled off the Friday before classes started.

Reactions: 3 users
There are still movements happening, I know of one that declined his acceptance today for another school (fingers crossed it goes to one of you) - some just prefer not to announce it here.

Last year, someone was accepted 2 days into orientation. I may be wrong, but I recall someone being pulled off the Friday before classes started.
Thank you! You're literally the best student on this thread

• Love
Yes, thank you! This has been so stressful and of course family wants to know what’s happening and there isn’t much to tell them. I wish everyone the best, we all worked hard.

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I also emailed and they said they weren't anticipating much movement as orientation is soon. It will all depend on the students! Please if you have more than one A, withdraw from BCOM lolol help us out SOS (i mean this in the nicest way possible btw)

Hello everyone. I have been following this page for a while now. I just created an account today to let you all know that they are still accepting students. I was taken off the waitlist yesterday! If any students need a roommate please let me know.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello everyone. I have been following this page for a while now. I just created an account today to let you all know that they are still accepting students. I was taken off the waitlist yesterday! If any students need a roommate please let me know.
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Congratulations and welcome to the BCOM family!!!

IN COMPLETE SHOCK! I was pulled off the waitlist just a few hours ago via email! Does anyone know where I can pay the deposit online? Portal states they'll send electronic payment information via email 72 hours after acceptance; however, also states I need to pay by 1200 tomorrow.
Congratulations!!! I would try calling them (both the Bursar's & Admissions office) until someone picks up.... and maybe send an e-mail just in-case. Welcome to the BCOM family!

Reactions: 1 users
IN COMPLETE SHOCK! I was pulled off the waitlist just a few hours ago via email! Does anyone know where I can pay the deposit online? Portal states they'll send electronic payment information via email 72 hours after acceptance; however, also states I need to pay by 1200 tomorrow.
Wait that's amazing! I was thinking WL movement would be over but who knows honestly!!!! If you dont mind sharing stats, pls do so!!! CONGRATS!!!

Just an FYI, I emailed and they said every student did attend orientation today so WL movement is over (unless someone drops their seat this week but its HIGHLY unlikely). Anyway, good luck everyone on your future endeavors!

Just an FYI, I emailed and they said every student did attend orientation today so WL movement is over (unless someone drops their seat this week but its HIGHLY unlikely). Anyway, good luck everyone on your future endeavors!

Aw man, thanks for emailing them and letting us know. Good luck to you too!