2023-2024 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone happen to attend the webinar they had yesterday and if so, how was it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone happen to attend the webinar they had yesterday and if so, how was it?
Yes I attended yesterday. They just discussed how they anticipate movement up until orientation and currently they are seeing 1 to 2 spots open per campus each week. Then they talked about what steps you can take while waiting to be ready in the event that you got pulled off.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes I attended yesterday. They just discussed how they anticipate movement up until orientation and currently they are seeing 1 to 2 spots open per campus each week. Then they talked about what steps you can take while waiting to be ready in the event that you got pulled off.

Thank you!

Anyone know what is the chances getting interview with https://burrel for their upcoming July 2024 class. Is it too late for interview providing only 1 month left for their class in July 2024.

Anyone know what is the chances getting interview with https://burrel for their upcoming July 2024 class. Is it too late for interview providing only 1 month left for their class in July 2024.
I believe they are done interviewing. Haven’t seen anyone report receiving an II since end of May.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea why Burrel telling students they still reviewing applications for interviews especially this late in the cycle

II on 5/9, waitlisted 5/23, got the A to the FL campus today!! Does anyone know how the loans and housing part works?

will be withdrawing my A from here (New Mexico campus). good luck to those of you on the WL!<3

Reactions: 2 users
I guess they are interviewing until the first day of class

Seems like they're only pulling 2 or 3 off the waitlist per week. They hinted the same in the recent webinar. Odds feel low but we'll see.

A to FL this week!!! Don’t lose hope, I almost did!! Interview 5/13 and WL 5/29.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone who has been accepted to either campus by chance know what the number of members are for their discord acceptance pages?

If you email admissions Committee regarding interview invitation do they give status?

I suppose providing only 2 weeks left to class start they have to accept offers immediately

Just got the acceptance call to the NM campus!! Very excited, don’t lose hope guys!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Ahh so exciting!! Congrats!! Did you also get an email this morning or the call first? So happy for you! Also when was your interview and WL decision?

Thank you!!! II 5/14, WL 5/29, got the call at 10 am (central) this morning then got like 5 different emails immediately after lol

• Love