-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Meharry
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
^^^FollowingIs there an email I can submit an update letter to? Also, if II's only go until February, then is it safe to assume if you haven't heard anything that there are low chances of receiving a II?
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
D
deleted979079
I thought Meharry interviewed till April. Their website said they did.Is there an email I can submit an update letter to? Also, if II's only go until February, then is it safe to assume if you haven't heard anything that there are low chances of receiving a II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RedditorMD
Full Member
II's last year were sent even in March, so...
D
deleted874145
Anyone got IIs recently? Did anyone hear back from this school?
Still haven't heard anything back from this school submitted my application early October.
Has anyone gotten ahold of admissions yet? I've sent 4 "Reply All" emails to them and called several times--nothing...
Take a hint bro. She's ghosting you.Has anyone gotten ahold of admissions yet? I've sent 4 "Reply All" emails to them and called several times--nothing...
D
deleted874145
When were you complete?Has anyone gotten ahold of admissions yet? I've sent 4 "Reply All" emails to them and called several times--nothing...
Try sending your updates to Ms. April E. Curry.Has anyone gotten ahold of admissions yet? I've sent 4 "Reply All" emails to them and called several times--nothing...
What is her email please?Try sending your updates to Ms. April E. Curry.
Try sending your updates to Ms. April E. Curry.
Thank you!
Try sending your updates to Ms. April E. Curry.
What kind of updates would you recommend sending?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureDocNB
New Member
When did you submit? Congrats!Recieved II last night
Congrats! Stats?II last night. Secondary submitted 7/23.
Congrats! Stats?Recieved II last night
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
What were the dates ?
What were the dates ?
Every Monday in February was available.
I submitted in September I believe. But I will not be accepting the interview so hopefully someone else gets it.When did you submit? Congrats!
Is Meharry rolling admissions?
alwaysnice
Full Member
Yes it isIs Meharry rolling admissions?
same.Completed my application mid September, No II or R. Is there anyone here in the same situation?
+4
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+5
FutureDoc131313
New Member
Hey, I wanted to know if anyone could help me with CASPer. I have been offered an interview to Meharry, but I have not been able to send in my CASPer scores. On their website, it says that they only need you to take the test 3 weeks prior to the interview date. I took my test in January, which was 3 weeks before my interview. However, I could not send my scores over because there was not a date open for CASPer left after December. I don't know what to do. I've tried calling and emailing, but no one is responding. Should I still go to the interview?
If you have been invited to the interview, go for it!! After your interview, you can explain the situation and mention that you have already taken the exam but couldn't send the result (I actually don't know why you can't send the score, have you contacted the customer service?)Hey, I wanted to know if anyone could help me with CASPer. I have been offered an interview to Meharry, but I have not been able to send in my CASPer scores. On their website, it says that they only need you to take the test 3 weeks prior to the interview date. I took my test in January, which was 3 weeks before my interview. However, I could not send my scores over because there was not a date open for CASPer left after December. I don't know what to do. I've tried calling and emailing, but no one is responding. Should I still go to the interview?
Not to get too off topic but has USMLEs announcement changed anyone’s opinion of schools with grades now? I think having a gpa can now be scrutinized more heavily
Possibly. But if residencies treat Step 2 scores the way they have been regarding Step 1 scores, it shouldn't really make a difference...Not to get too off topic but has USMLEs announcement changed anyone’s opinion of schools with grades now? I think having a gpa can now be scrutinized more heavily
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
+1How do you check your status? I don’t see any link to that
Anyone who's interviewed, how was it?
D
deleted1036124
Does anyone know how to check application status?
+1Does anyone know how to check application status?
Is Meharry showing up in the "choose your medical school" tool for anyone? Other schools want me to use the tool, however, Meharry isn't showing up as an option on my screen.
journey_awaits
Full Member
Does anyone know if interviews are still being offered?
heliosanthos
Full Member
Wow I applied back in July and still haven't heard back. Almost forgot I even submitted an app to this school lol. No clue how to check my status so atp I'm going to assume I have been rejected. Good luck to the rest of y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1036124
Anyone here got any IIs recently?
D
deleted1036124
Where did you find that?The choose your medical school option is coming up for me. Anyone else?
When you sign in to your amcas application the option is there under quick linksWhere did you find that?
D
deleted1036124
Thank you so much! 🙂When you sign in to your amcas application the option is there under quick links