-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Meharry
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How long do they usually take to send out decisions?
Interviewed Feb 03
Thank you
Interviewed Feb 03
Thank you
D
deleted1028823
How long do they usually take to send out decisions?
Interviewed Feb 03
Thank you
hi! not sure at all. they told my group we'd hear in a "few weeks" on Jan. 13, but i haven't heard anything yet!
did they give you an estimated time that you might hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi! not sure at all. they told my group we'd hear in a "few weeks" on Jan. 13, but i haven't heard anything yet!
did they give you an estimated time that you might hear back?
They said 2 to 4 weeks
D
deleted1036124
When did you submit your app? What is your stats?How long do they usually take to send out decisions?
Interviewed Feb 03
Thank you
I think around Late AugustWhen did you submit your app? What is your stats?
Mcat 501
Gpa 3.5
D
deleted1036124
I have similar stats. Have you heard back of acceptance recently? Will you be attending?I think around Late August
Mcat 501
Gpa 3.5
does anyone know what the last interview date was for last cycle?
edited**just talked to admissions on the phone and i was told interviews go until the end of march, so keep the faith all my fellow pre-II crew!
edited**just talked to admissions on the phone and i was told interviews go until the end of march, so keep the faith all my fellow pre-II crew!
Last edited:
D
deleted1036124
Anyone got any IIs recently? Anyone hear back from this school?
I haven’t heard anything back.I have similar stats. Have you heard back of acceptance recently? Will you be attending?
got similar stats too but still waiting to an ii. lost cause at this point though.I haven’t heard anything back.
They offer interviews until March/April I thinkDoes anyone know if interviews are still being offered?
cbulllllll2323
Full Member
Interviewed Feb03, was told I would hear back within a couple weeks and has been silence. Does anyone know if this is normal? Trying to decide if I should wait it out or just go with other options now.
Does anyone know when Meharry starts sending out Pre II rejections?
I know of a few people who received pre-II rejections at the beginning of February. Realistically, I’d say they are either holding on to applications just in case someone declines to interview or they’re just dragging their feet on sending the rest out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was the last time they accepted? Interviewed February as well but haven't heard anything.
cbulllllll2323
Full Member
I haven't heard of any acceptances since DecemberWhen was the last time they accepted? Interviewed February as well but haven't heard anything.
D
deleted1036124
What time did you get the II email from this school?When was the last time they accepted? Interviewed February as well but haven't heard anything.
my man I applied in June and still havent heard anythingHas anyone applied in December and heard back about ii?
same lmaomy man I applied in June and still havent heard anything
January..What time did you get the II email from this school?
time..January..
D
deleted1036124
LMAOO 🙂time..![]()
Has anyone heard about any acceptances? Been over a month since my interview.
D
deleted1036124
No one heard of anything yet. I don't think anyone will hear anytime soon. I would just go with other schools you've been accepted to. Everyone is waiting and no one heard anything.Has anyone heard about any acceptances? Been over a month since my interview.
31st.. lolLMAOO 🙂
oasis52980
New Member
Does anyone have intel on whether covid-19 will be affecting interview invites?
+1Does anyone have intel on whether covid-19 will be affecting interview invites?
I submitted my secondary application back in September still haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if they send out rejection emails?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a tough question to answer and I would recommend calling them. They're not only dealing with Coronavirus, but also helping out with the Nashville tornado that hit recently.... so there's actually plenty of things going on in the community
+1Are they still sending interviews?
Apollos_Void
Full Member
Accepted today, interviewed 1/27
cbulllllll2323
Full Member
congrats!!! was it an email or a portal update or a phone call??Accepted today, interviewed 1/27
Do you think it’s too late to send application updates if we still haven’t received an II?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apollos_Void
Full Member
Thank you! It was an email to check my portal for my admissions decision, and the letter was uploaded there.congrats!!! was it an email or a portal update or a phone call??
So I called today just to see the status of everything and they said that pretty much everything is on hold because of what's going on right now. They said that they won't be making a lot of decisions as most of the admissions committee is in quarantine so... it seems like most things are up in the air
D
deleted1036124
Thank you for calling, my friend! Greatly appreciated! 🙂So I called today just to see the status of everything and they said that pretty much everything is on hold because of what's going on right now. They said that they won't be making a lot of decisions as most of the admissions committee is in quarantine so... it seems like most things are up in the air
D
deleted1036124
When did you receive your acceptance? when did you interview?Is there a fb page for accepted students?
Apollos_Void
Full Member
I'm thinking about just making one so we can start getting to know each other! But I don't know if that's allowed lolIs there a fb page for accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an acceptance today.
Congrats! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?Received an acceptance today.
508 with a 3.72 GPACongrats! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
congrats!!!!!!!!!!Accepted today, interviewed 1/27
Congrats! When did you interview?Received an acceptance today.