2019-2020 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey does anyone know how to access their pnwu email? I feel like I only received a link that enabled me to set a password but no link to the actual email portal. Hope I'm not too dumb for med school already... lol

Members don't see this ad.

Hey does anyone know how to access their pnwu email? I feel like I only received a link that enabled me to set a password but no link to the actual email portal. Hope I'm not too dumb for med school already... lol
they never actually sent a link, but if you go to outlook and put in your email and password you can access it. I have the outlook app on my phone, but I think you can just go to outlook on your web browser as well and use it like that. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
they never actually sent a link, but if you go to outlook and put in your email and password you can access it. I have the outlook app on my phone, but I think you can just go to outlook on your web browser as well and use it like that. Hope this helps!
Awesome! Thanks so much!! I didn't realize it was an outlook email

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha I felt dumb at first cause I had no idea how to navigate...probably still don't but anyhow...if you go to PNWU.edu, go to the bottom --> quick links: there you can access Moodle, myPNWU and office365. All of those are helpful links that you should check out :) One of those will direct you to your email. myPNWU takes you to all that good stuff

Also in response to the comments about the current climate, a letter from AACOMAS is not sufficient. For a school with a mission to serve medically underserved regions, they should be in support of the movement and defiantly anti-racist. I have been incredibly anxious about losing my acceptance if I were to get arrested for my peaceful protesting. I hope they send an email about this soon.

Reactions: 6 users
PNWU made an official statement today regarding racism and current inequalities.

Reactions: 3 users
PNWU made an official statement today regarding racism and current inequalities.
For anyone wanting to know what it said, Here is a very very brief summary: They’re going to do a campus conversation on racism, work more closely with marginalized groups in the Yakima area, and have faculty do additional training in racism/unconscious bias. They also said they’re working on additional plans for this coming year.

I got nothing yet. Up to this point, I would pretty much bank on reapplying or something else if you don't hold an A.
Yeah, I think it’s definitely looking more grim now for all those unranked. But, I still have a sliver of hope and appreciate any updates anyone on here has! ❤️

Does anyone have any updates for those of us that are waitlisted?

Does anyone have any updates for those of us that are waitlisted?
I just spoke with the admissions counselor. The admissions committee isn’t planning on meeting again to consider doing another ranking until mid-July. So unless there is a lot of movement in the next couple weeks, I doubt anything will change. Even then not a lot of change may happen mid-July just depending on the current accepted pool

Just got the acceptance call yesterday. Got an email said I was ranked top 20 in mid-June. No email until call. Good luck

Reactions: 6 users
Hi All! Hope all is well! The PNWU received my supplemental materials today, usually how long would they contact me for interview or rejection?

Love PNWU community and D.O. philosophy, but respectfully must decline my acceptance at this late date. Hope it goes to one of you who are patiently waiting.