2020-2021 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If the class is currently full, how many spots can we expect to open up? We’re at June. Maybe 2 or 3? (Or is that too optimistic?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe it’s by interview day? I interviewed back in November and got that email today
Nah, cus I interviewed December. I’m thinking it’s just random and am desperately trying not to look too hard into it.
But for anyone who didn’t get it, it also told us to make sure we fill out financial aid forms listed on their website (FAFSA + CSS Profile) if aid will be important to your decision. But I’m sure y’all will get the email soon. We all on this terrible list together 🙂
 
Wonder if it was only sent to people who have PTE’d somewhere? It kinda seemed like they’re urging people to withdraw if they’re planning on matriculating elsewhere.
 
Two questions:
1) does BU grade the first two years pass/fail?
2) are lecture courses (not doctoring) mandatory attendance or can we watch a recorded lecture?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1625077754808.png