2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Late November interviewers, think we'll hear back this Friday?
It's possible, but I doubt it if you interviewed after mid-November. I interviewed on 11/02 and I'm still not even sure I'll hear back because holidays delay them. For the 11/20 release date, I think they barely got into mid-October. I will stay hopeful for you though! Hearing back would be great!
 
For anyone who was placed on a pre-II hold/waitlist, is there any spot that we are placed in? Or are they re-evaluating all holds after they give out all initial interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they send acceptances throughout the day? Interviewed 10/22 and super nervous. Huge congrats to everyone who has heard back so far!
 
Congrats to everyone who got As today!! I know it’s been asked here before, but I haven’t seen anything yet so I’ll ask again: Is there a Facebook or GroupMe for accepted students yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad