-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Kansas
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes.When finding housing, is it imperative you stay on the Kansas side for in-state tuition, or does KU let you live in Missouri since it's literally a few blocks away from the school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WL started moving late April last year... not sure what it means that there is no movement yet this year....I did not see any movement of WL!! This is week one of may !!!
drbudda
Full Member
True!! My biggest fear is that if no body withdrawing from KU!! To move the WL, total number needs to fall below 211WL started moving late April last year... not sure what it means that there is no movement yet this year....
Stay positive... it went past 50 last year.. and this year they have over 100 waitlisted so hopefully there is a reason for that 🙂True!! My biggest fear is that if no body withdrawing from KU!! To move the WL, total number needs to fall below 211
drbudda
Full Member
Keeping my hope high !!Stay positive... it went past 50 last year.. and this year they have over 100 waitlisted so hopefully there is a reason for that 🙂
For those that have been accepted, there’s now a GroupMe. The info for joining is posted in the fb group KU School of Medicine Class of 2025.
Keeping my hope high !!
If it helps, there’s still only 205 members in the fb group, so there should be a decent amount of waitlist movement here soon!
drbudda
Full Member
Thank you. I am @12. Seems like 7 more needs to drop 😭😭😭.If it helps, there’s still only 205 members in the fb group, so there should be a decent amount of waitlist movement here soon!
Class size is 211.. so almost there .... and possible that some have not joined FB group...If it helps, there’s still only 205 members in the fb group, so there should be a decent amount of waitlist movement here soon!
drbudda
Full Member
My biggest fear is that too!! I'm 2019 sdn post, by May 13 the WL dropped down to 14 but this year I really do not know what is going onClass size is 211.. so almost there .... and possible that some have not joined FB group...
Thank you. I am @12. Seems like 7 more needs to drop [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24].
Also, a bunch of those members are current students passing on info about housing opportunities. Maybe 10ish? I didn’t keep a tally as people joined up unfortunately.
ListerineClean
New Member
How many is a bunch [emoji28]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drbudda
Full Member
Hopefully there will be a good movement by next week!! I am just having panic attacks. Due to family reason, I applied to KU only 😭Also, a bunch of those members are current students passing on info about housing opportunities. Maybe 10ish? I didn’t keep a tally as people joined up unfortunately.
drbudda
Full Member
I appreciate your support and info friend!Also, a bunch of those members are current students passing on info about housing opportunities. Maybe 10ish? I didn’t keep a tally as people joined up unfortunately.
I appreciate your support and info friend!
No problem!! I’m gonna go through and count the posts made by people who aren’t members of the class and will report back. I’ll edit this post with the #
APPROX 20!!
Appreciate all your help.. hope that's how it turns out to be, and more of the 205 have gotten acceptance in other schools that are higher on their list 🙂No problem!! I’m gonna go through and count the posts made by people who aren’t members of the class and will report back. I’ll edit this post with the #
APPROX 20!!
drbudda
Full Member
Truely appreciate your helpNo problem!! I’m gonna go through and count the posts made by people who aren’t members of the class and will report back. I’ll edit this post with the #
APPROX 20!!
friend!!
As someone in the low 30s, not sure if your info made me feel better or worse lol (but thank you for it regardless)No problem!! I’m gonna go through and count the posts made by people who aren’t members of the class and will report back. I’ll edit this post with the #
APPROX 20!!
I think you posted that in second look session they said second week of May. The WL email that came in March also said ....middle of May is when they will activate the list.. so may have to wait a little longer.I am just wondering if KU is going to activate the list this week or they will push it to next week!!
drbudda
Full Member
TrueI think you posted that in second look session they said second week of May. The WL email that came in March also said ....middle of May is when they will activate the list.. so may have to wait a little longer.
Mine still isn’t showing up. What number does it say they’re at?Hi everyone! WL has been activated!!
Hi everyone! WL has been activated!
sameeeeeeMine still isn’t showing up. What number does it say they’re at?
I was number 11. I don't know how to see what they're at now. I just thought y'all would like to know that it started. 🙂Mine still isn’t showing up. What number does it say they’re at?
Ah okay I get what you meant now! But yes that is awesome to know, thank you and congrats!I was number 11. I don't know how to see what they're at now. I just thought y'all would like to know that it started. 🙂
Did you get the call .. Accepted at 11 ? CongratsI was number 11. I don't know how to see what they're at now. I just thought y'all would like to know that it started. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations ...They are at 15 now.
See you all in few months.
Best of luck for all WL candidates.
drbudda
Full Member
Thank youCongratulations ...
canitakeanapyet
New Member
Have they given you campus assignment yet? Congrats!They are at 15 now.
See you all in few months.
Best of luck for all WL candidates.
drbudda
Full Member
Yes . Wichita for all 4Have they given you campus assignment yet? Congrats!
Yes, and thank you!Did you get the call .. Accepted at 11 ? Congrats
SameYes . Wichita for all 4
drbudda
Full Member
See you soon!!Same
Looks like done for the day... hope it moves some more tomorrow..See you soon!!
ListerineClean
New Member
Yeah I am in the next 6 and haven’t heard anything. I wouldn’t expect to hear anything on weekends and also I think they prefer to accept groups of people at a time rather than spreading out individual calls over the course of the week. I think we will have to continue to wait a little bit but I’m hopeful there’s news this coming week
ListerineClean
New Member
Just received the call, I was 15 and they should be on 16!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations... what was your campus assignment?Just received the call, I was 15 and they should be on 16!
one more..... please....
ListerineClean
New Member
I got 2 years in KC and 2 years in Wichita
On the portal it says they are on 17 now!! Were you 16 or 17?Congratulations... what was your campus assignment?
one more..... please....
Not there yet.... hopefully soon....On the portal it says they are on 17 now!! Were you 16 or 17?