2020-2021 Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did KUMC just send everyone who applied an email about FAFSA due dates?

Just over here waiting for interview news, desperately looking for tea leaves to read and I haven't gotten an email like that from anywhere else I'm waiting to hear from lol.
For those waiting until March to hear decisions, have you taken any action regarding this email as the March 1st deadline approaches?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what kind of technology we need? I'm trying to figure what to upgrade to for my laptop and ipad. Also is there a page or group chat created for new incoming MS1 yet?

Does anyone know what kind of technology we need? I'm trying to figure what to upgrade to for my laptop and ipad. Also is there a page or group chat created for new incoming MS1 yet?

I’d love to know this too. We haven’t gotten any emails yet about that kinda stuff but I’d assume it’ll come after the masses get their A’s in March. As for a page or group chat, there is a Facebook group but idk about group chat.

Reactions: 1 user
Anything within the last few years is more than fine, and if you're looking to upgrade wait until you start because you can apply for a financial aid increase to reimburse you.

Anything within the last few years is more than fine, and if you're looking to upgrade wait until you start because you can apply for a financial aid increase to reimburse you.
Nah you definitely need a 3080 and a 5950x CPU for classes, no exceptions (/s)

This is your weekly Tuesday vibe check! It's almost March my peoples

Reactions: 3 users
I think today ADCOm will meet again. As per my communication with Admissions, they said all will get a decision before Mar 1. Feb 28 is week end so this week by Thursday we will get to know something. Hope we all get A !!

Reactions: 8 users
I’d love to know this too. We haven’t gotten any emails yet about that kinda stuff but I’d assume it’ll come after the masses get their A’s in March. As for a page or group chat, there is a Facebook group but idk about group chat.
Ohh whats the FB group?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what KU's matriculation/acceptance fee is? Just curious because at another school the acceptance + matriculation fee was 2k, and I about pooped my pants lol

Does anyone know what KU's matriculation/acceptance fee is? Just curious because at another school the acceptance + matriculation fee was 2k, and I about pooped my pants lol
If I remember correctly, I don’t think there is a fee. Could be wrong but I don’t remember one.

Does anyone know what KU's matriculation/acceptance fee is? Just curious because at another school the acceptance + matriculation fee was 2k, and I about pooped my
Not sure about matriculation but no acceptance fee!

Alright, let's pool together our positive vibes for tomorrow folks. Or at least that's when I assume we're gonna hear something...

Reactions: 4 users
Same here. Positive vibes to all delayed till March comrades! In my case, all KU communications were received on Thursdays so I was pretty sure we will listen something by the end of the day!

Reactions: 2 users
There is no fee!

Same here. Positive vibes to all delayed till March comrades! In my case, all KU communications were received on Thursdays so I was pretty sure we will listen something by the end of the day!
Last year they heard on a Friday, I think tomorrow's the day you guys :giggle:

Alright guys, 3 hours left in the standard business day. I can't find the sparkle emojis so *sparkle* manifesting A's *sparkle*

Reactions: 1 users
A current student told me she didn't get an email from them until 4:15 pm on 2/28!

Reactions: 4 users
Sooooo Monday? I feel like they usually only send out communications on Thursdays and Fridays though so maybe even 3/5?

If I get a bad email on the weekend, Roach is getting these hands @KU

• Haha
Not a good way to start a prospective career in medicine. Calm down. Many students are waiting on an answer.

Not a good way to start a prospective career in medicine. Calm down. Many students are waiting on an answer.
My apologies, but my post was a joke based on my username and the character its based off of

You're good. This is a stressful point in y'alls lives. Don't add to it. :)

Good vibes to all in case we are hearing today!

Reactions: 5 users
Good Luck my friends! I’m hoping to meet all of you guys as future classmates!

• Care
*sigh* so now that March 1st is essentially over, does anyone else feel like they're going insane?

• Care
*sigh* so now that March 1st is essentially over, does anyone else feel like they're going insane?
I heard from a current KU student that KU is moving very slow! May be this week Thursday/ Friday we could hear something!

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlist, around 30 😭 hoping for some serious movement and for it to happen quickly

WL today - under 20 .... hope all of us in WL get the "A" and be in the class of 25 together.

Waitlist, around 30 😭 hoping for some serious movement and for it to happen quickly
Checked last years thread and if that is any indicator..... almost up tp 40 were accepted - so lets stay positive :)