2023-2024 Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what are y’all’s thoughts on applying for the pre-matriculation program if you’re on the waitlist? it seems like a good opportunity but if they release the acceptances on May 3rd and the WL doesn’t start moving until mid-May, getting in seems highly unlikely

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am debating as well. Historically it looks like the waitlist starts to move the last couple days of April and into the first week or two of May

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I am debating as well. Historically it looks like the waitlist starts to move the last couple days of April and into the first week or two of May
That email made my heart drop NGL because I saw the Congratulations for being accepted.... and yeah last year it looks like the waitlist was activated around April 27th. Hopefully, the same thing will happen this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my A, but had a friend get off the waitlist today, so it is now active!

Reactions: 6 users
Had a friend get into Salina campus today. Website still fails to show any waitlist activity, however. Little confusing

Whattt I literally emailed them today, and they said they didn’t activate the waitlist yet …. Or maybe my email convinced them to send it <3

Had a friend get into Salina campus today. Website still fails to show any waitlist activity, however. Little confusing
Congrats to your friend! Do you know if salina was one of their campus preferences?

I wonder why they haven't updated the website. When you emailed them, did they give you any update?

This is what their email response was from yesterday morning.
IMG_2344.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew A, gl to everyone matriculating, I'm fs gonna miss the area and people as an undergrad alum-- RCJH!

Reactions: 7 users
just got the email that the alternate list will activate later this week!! best of luck to all of us waiting!! :)

Is anyone able to see the alternate list activated on their secondary portal? I thought they would have started updating it today.

It's under the green box: in the box "Message from admissions". It's the last line of the paragraph

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 11.36.21 PM.png