2020-2021 Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
230E86DB-4CBB-494F-9ADB-5AE0352A107C.jpeg

Here’s how last year’s WL movement played out according to SDN in case anyone else was curious. The # is either the person that was called or where someone said the WL was at.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hope to see some more movement... soon

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone knows anything about the WL movement .. are we going to see some more or ????

Members don't see this ad :)
We will eventually, how much more is the big question.

Thank you - KU..
Finally got the call ...Accepted ... Picked KC(2) + Wichita(2)... had the option of all 4 in Wichita.
They may call more today. May all you waiting get in too... Best.

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you - KU..
Finally got the call ...Accepted ... Picked KC(2) + Wichita(2)... had the option of all 4 in Wichita.
They may call more today. May all you waiting get in too... Best.
Welcome, and congratulations! Glad you finally got the call.

It’s at 21 now, guys!

I’m so happy for you guys!

I also got the call yesterday! All 4 years in Wichita!!

anybody knows if there is a KUSOM- Wichita 2025 face book group?

Withdrawing my A here and staying in state at Colorado!! Best of luck to all of you!!

anybody knows if there is a KUSOM- Wichita 2025 face book group?

The Facebook group is for all three campuses, as is the GroupMe. There are plenty of people introducing themselves in the GroupMe that will be going to Wichita!

The Facebook group is for all three campuses, as is the GroupMe. There are plenty of people introducing themselves in the GroupMe that will be going to Wichita!
Y'all may have already seen it by now, but there's a Wichita-specific GroupMe, too! Link is on the Facebook page.

The list is at 26 now!! (As someone in the low 30s this might be giving me false hope lol)

• Care
No one’s heard anything about more WL movement right? I’m assuming it’s over with school starting so soon, but I’m soooo close it’s hard to not check

• Care
No one’s heard anything about more WL movement right? I’m assuming it’s over with school starting so soon, but I’m soooo close it’s hard to not check

Orientation starts on Monday, so I’m sorry to say that it’s highly unlikely there will be any more WL movement at this point.

Orientation starts on Monday, so I’m sorry to say that it’s highly unlikely there will be any more WL movement at this point.
Yeah, I know. Just felt like it couldn’t hurt to ask one last time