-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Kansas
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome, and congratulations! Glad you finally got the call.Thank you - KU..
Finally got the call ...Accepted ... Picked KC(2) + Wichita(2)... had the option of all 4 in Wichita.
They may call more today. May all you waiting get in too... Best.
I’m so happy for you guys!
anybody knows if there is a KUSOM- Wichita 2025 face book group?
The Facebook group is for all three campuses, as is the GroupMe. There are plenty of people introducing themselves in the GroupMe that will be going to Wichita!
Y'all may have already seen it by now, but there's a Wichita-specific GroupMe, too! Link is on the Facebook page.The Facebook group is for all three campuses, as is the GroupMe. There are plenty of people introducing themselves in the GroupMe that will be going to Wichita!
Keep up the hopes and may you get the call soon... good luck.The list is at 26 now!! (As someone in the low 30s this might be giving me false hope lol)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I’m definitely trying!Keep up the hopes and may you get the call soon... good luck.
Is there a groupme for accepted students?
Yes there is, info is posted in the FB group
No one’s heard anything about more WL movement right? I’m assuming it’s over with school starting so soon, but I’m soooo close it’s hard to not check
Orientation starts on Monday, so I’m sorry to say that it’s highly unlikely there will be any more WL movement at this point.
Yeah, I know. Just felt like it couldn’t hurt to ask one last timeOrientation starts on Monday, so I’m sorry to say that it’s highly unlikely there will be any more WL movement at this point.