oatandcholula
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We don't know yet! My portal says we won't be able to schedule second look days until mid-February.For those that have received an A, what are the dates for KUs second look?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We don't know yet! My portal says we won't be able to schedule second look days until mid-February.For those that have received an A, what are the dates for KUs second look?
For those of you with an A, were you notified by email, phone call, or portal? And around what time?
Haven't heard anything eitherAnyone from the 1/25 interview day hear anything yet?
check around 4:30 PM CST! that's when I got my emailHaven't heard anything either
OOS (zero ties) A, interviewed on 01/17.
+1Haven't heard anything either
I actually don’t remember, sorry!Did adcom also tell your interview group you’d hear back on 2/2?
I think 1/25 interviewers will likely get feedback next week Friday. They made me think we'd hear by this Friday, so a lil disappointed but still hopeful.
OOS (zero ties) A, interviewed on 01/17.
I never got the impression that either one was the “main” one. An open file versus a closed file interview have two distinct purposes. In my far from infallible opinion, an open file interview is to get a better understanding of your extracurriculars, volunteering, shadowing, etc or to tie up loose ends, gaps, or red flags from your application. I feel like the closed file interview is more suited to learning more about one’s core character traits and personal disposition. Neither is the “main” interview.Also, does anyone understand the point of the second interview since the first one is the main one?
Thanks so much for clearing it up. I wonder if the second interviewer(s) talk to the first interviewer to discuss our application or if they themselves are also on the admission committee. The school never cleared that fact up, but oh well, I’ll be patiently waiting. Thanks again!I never got the impression that either one was the “main” one. An open file versus a closed file interview have two distinct purposes. In my far from infallible opinion, an open file interview is to get a better understanding of your extracurriculars, volunteering, shadowing, etc or to tie up loose ends, gaps, or red flags from your application. I feel like the closed file interview is more suited to learning more about one’s core character traits and personal disposition. Neither is the “main” interview.
Got the same thing but I'm not sure what it means.My portal just updated to this sometime today! Still no email or indication of actual spot on the list though.
View attachment 382221
I do not have this green box, but I did get a message for the second look day in my portal. Does anyone know if that means anything?My portal just updated to this sometime today! Still no email or indication of actual spot on the list though.
View attachment 382221
My portal just updated to this sometime today! Still no email or indication of actual spot on the list though.
View attachment 382221
I do not have this green box, but I did get a message for the second look day in my portal. Does anyone know if that means anything?
So I’m assuming we’re not on alternate list? So either accepted or rejected? But I didn’t have this second look message yesterday…I have the second look day too and no green box! I am curious as well
+1My portal just updated to this sometime today! Still no email or indication of actual spot on the list though.
View attachment 382221
I have the second look day too and no green box! I am curious as well
+1. Interviewed 1/25.I do not have this green box, but I did get a message for the second look day in my portal. Does anyone know if that means anything?
+1. Interviewed 11/16My portal just updated to this sometime today! Still no email or indication of actual spot on the list though.
View attachment 382221
+1. I interviewed 10/25I do not have this green box, but I did get a message for the second look day in my portal. Does anyone know if that means anything?
Is the second look box below the green box for you?I trust that KU will send out emails to clarify tomorrow. From what it looks like on the thread, it seems like they sent out few to no acceptances for the most recent interview week. Bummer…
yes it did *Is the second look box below the green box for you?
I interviewed on 10/12! I then received the "wait until March" email on 11/9. And yes, I also have a box about the second look day a little bit lower down on my portal page.When did you interview? Because I interviewed 1/25 and I don’t have that message below “secondary application dashboard (2024)”. Is there another message about a second look day below the alternate list ID message as well?
Has anyone gotten any waitlist info?
I got a waitlist email this morning! There’s an opt-in/secondary contact form to fill out and they gave a pretty broad spread of previous years’ waitlist movement - said the range has been 5-70 over the past five yearsHas anyone gotten any waitlist info?
I haven't seen anythingHas anyone been able to find a recent match list for KU? I’m curious what kinds of programs people have matched into.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.