2020-2021 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just spoke to someone in admissions, and the class isn’t full yet. I was also told there’s multiple orientations. So there’s still a chance if you’re waiting on a decision.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I just spoke to someone in admissions, and the class isn’t full yet. I was also told there’s multiple orientations. So there’s still a chance if you’re waiting on a decision.
When are the multiple orientations being held?

Members don't see this ad :)

And there are no chances for interviews at this time correct?

When are the multiple orientations being held?
She didn’t say when, or I didn’t ask. But she said they are definitely still reviewing applications and interviewing/accepting off waitlist until the class is full.

Today was the last orientation day. Classes start tomorrow.

Well… I guess they’re doing silent rejections this cycle (or they lost my app lol). Anyway, congratulations and best of luck to those starting this year. And also, good luck to all of us having to reapply! We got this!

Reactions: 2 users
Well… I guess they’re doing silent rejections this cycle (or they lost my app lol). Anyway, congratulations and best of luck to those starting this year. And also, good luck to all of us having to reapply! We got this!
I thought that they didn't do silent rejections? You still didn't hear back as of yet?

I thought that they didn't do silent rejections? You still didn't hear back as of yet?
Nope, just been getting the same automated email from them about reviewing my app since September! Nothing else.

I feel the same way, I interviewed in early May and have emailed my interview twice since then and nothing... I'm counting on my reapp now

Reactions: 1 user
Class has started, and I still never received a final decision or any last notification in regards to my application. Is there anyone I can contact just to follow up for next cycle?

Just got accepted in the MPH program today. Anybody looking for a roomate?

hi! I am a current applicant for this year's cycle. did anyone get into this school with a 3.0 gpa and average mcat?